MK Dons

Probably one of the Minority but looking forward to tomorrow nights game.
Always seems to guarantee nice open play and a lot of goals.
Chance to see some of the youngsters again plus first team squad.
Would be great to see a win also as its been some time now since Tiptree.
Maybe Regan and Alec will be playing also.
Valuable funds also if we win.

Re: MK Dons

Me too,I am looking for Collins and Jeffries to show that they should now get more game time in EFL games.Also Woodiwiss has looked good in the two games he has played.Both he and Jeffries should be trying to earn themselves a pro contract with solid performances.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Probably one of the Minority but looking forward to tomorrow nights game.
In agreement with you on this. Not sure what the financial reward is for winning this tie, compared to the monies we have already made from the League and FA cup matches, helped considerably by TV money of course.
Should we select a strong team, as I suspect MK's priorities will surely be their relegation battle. Would expect Collins, Jeffries and Woodiwiss to start, as well as those that didn't start Sat. Iniss, Townsend & Whitely. Maybe Howkins on the bench? But should we be resting anyone for the upcoming League matches , I would suggest only Demetriou & Matt.

Think there will be a decent crowd compared with few hundred previous.

Only problem is getting over a bit earlier as with Bisley don't want to be in front 6 rows and soaked or froze.

Will do a report for those interested after the game.

Cheers

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:-
Only problem is getting over a bit earlier as with Bisley don't want to be in front 6 rows and soaked or froze.
You can order tickets online, choose seat and print at home for this match. Last time I looked there were plenty of seats to the rear of the Bisley in most blocks.

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Probably one of the Minority but looking forward to tomorrow nights game.
In agreement with you on this. Not sure what the financial reward is for winning this tie, compared to the monies we have already made from the League and FA cup matches, helped considerably by TV money of course.
Should we select a strong team, as I suspect MK's priorities will surely be their relegation battle. Would expect Collins, Jeffries and Woodiwiss to start, as well as those that didn't start Sat. Iniss, Townsend & Whitely. Maybe Howkins on the bench? But should we be resting anyone for the upcoming League matches , I would suggest only Demetriou & Matt.
£40,000.

County Exile wrote:Frank Nouble 3 wrote:-
You can order tickets online, choose seat and print at home for this match. Last time I looked there were plenty of seats to the rear of the Bisley in most blocks.
Printer is knackered and for the little I use it, will not replace it.
Thanks for the info though.
Cheers

Marky wrote:
OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:
£40,000.
Serious money then

Kairdiff Exile wrote:
OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote: Not sure what the financial reward is for winning this tie
Thirty pieces of silver, I believe.

#BTeamBoycott
#Franchise
#PariahClub
Blimey.
Far worse things in the world.

Tbh I wouldn’t worry too much about not getting a decent seat. Judging by the total lack of enthusiasm among my friends at least , there won’t be any shortage of seats in the dry. Our recent form and results is , I believe , beginning to take its toll on enthusiasm. Even as season ticket holders we’ve been mainly attracted by the social occasion lately, it’s certainly not the football which has been woeful.

lowandhard wrote:Tbh I wouldn’t worry too much about not getting a decent seat. Judging by the total lack of enthusiasm among my friends at least , there won’t be any shortage of seats in the dry. Our recent form and results is , I believe , beginning to take its toll on enthusiasm. Even as season ticket holders we’ve been mainly attracted by the social occasion lately, it’s certainly not the football which has been woeful.
Always enjoyed these games even with no atmosphere.
TV or County on a dank Tuesday night and a possible attractive game.

Being a dinosaur with technology and no printer can you regardless of tonight order a ticket onto your phone rather than print it.
Like when you book tickets for the pictures and the code can be scanned?

Cheers