Re: New signing 5:30pm

njbh86 wrote:Joking aside, I do agree. We have a completely unnecessary quantity of forwards on the books, especially since we keep bringing in more (Poleon) and not playing them.

Meanwhile we have 0 fit senior RBs, and a threadbare midfield. It is a worry, certainly.
That's what the transfer window is for. Just needs a bit of patience.

excessbee wrote:
njbh86 wrote:Joking aside, I do agree. We have a completely unnecessary quantity of forwards on the books, especially since we keep bringing in more (Poleon) and not playing them.

Meanwhile we have 0 fit senior RBs, and a threadbare midfield. It is a worry, certainly.
That's what the transfer window is for. Just needs a bit of patience.
I would thought the opposite. :grin:

halfmoon wrote:Flynn today in the Argus talking up Waters as an attacking midfielder to sit between the strikers and midfield, or a winger. This should be cause for optimism, as that’s exactly what we need.
I hope he will do the biz for us.One cautious note though,Flynny talked up Azeez saying he was Championship standard,he may have been wrong on that one.

Percy plunkett wrote:
halfmoon wrote:Flynn today in the Argus talking up Waters as an attacking midfielder to sit between the strikers and midfield, or a winger. This should be cause for optimism, as that’s exactly what we need.
I hope he will do the biz for us.One cautious note though,Flynny talked up Azeez saying he was Championship standard,he may have been wrong on that one.
"Scottish" Championship :bounce:

somerton moss wrote:If you look at Azeez compared to Waters goal scoring record there is only one winner and that is Billy.
You wonder why Azeez was signed anyway quite frankly his scoring record it is shocking.
So Billy Waters looking at the whole picture is a much better prospect.
We have them both and paying 2 wages.
Azeez I believe on a 2 year plus contract

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
somerton moss wrote:If you look at Azeez compared to Waters goal scoring record there is only one winner and that is Billy.
You wonder why Azeez was signed anyway quite frankly his scoring record it is shocking.
So Billy Waters looking at the whole picture is a much better prospect.
We have them both and paying 2 wages.
Azeez I believe on a 2 year plus contract
Azeez’s contract expires end of this season thank goodness