Re: Transfer News at 6.30pm

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Spiderman wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Spiderman wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Spiderman wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Spiderman wrote:I’d prefer these two signings than 19 year old championship players tbh, we should also remember that Amond couldn’t get into a relegated Hartlepool side. Give him a chance
That's just not correct.
Which part ?
The part where you say Padraig couldn't get into a relegated Hartlepool side.
I repeat "that's just not correct"
He scored against us in the great escape year after coming on as a late sub. Hartlepool’s manager ( I think Dave Jones ) used him sparingly from then on, the following season he joined us in August.
Lets get some facts straight
Dave Jones was a total disaster at Pools.
Padraig wanted away and was left out of the side (denying he refused to play though).
We were negotiating a move for him months before he signed including a fee.

That's fact.
So you’re agreeing he couldn’t get in their side?
Nope total different scenario.

How hard is that to understand?
Ok

Frank Nouble 3 wrote: Just 5 games this season for a crap Orient side. Played only half the games in their Promotion side last season
The Wiki entry for Gorman clearly says his stats are "as of match played 14 September 2019". I would look at it the other way round and say playing half the games in the side that won the National League last season is a plus point.
Nelson, Wilkinson, Cameron those types.
You don't even know what position Wilkinson plays.

Kevinmoorefellover wrote:Amond wasn’t in Hartlepool’s team because he was looking for a move back into League football and that caused some agitation at Hartlepool at the time. Rather than us picking up a player who couldn’t get in a Conference side; I would describe Amond as a marquee signing.
Correct

George Street-Bridge wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote: Just 5 games this season for a crap Orient side. Played only half the games in their Promotion side last season
The Wiki entry for Gorman clearly says his stats are "as of match played 14 September 2019". I would look at it the other way round and say playing half the games in the side that won the National League last season is a plus point.
Nelson, Wilkinson, Cameron those types.
You don't even know what position Wilkinson plays.
Meow

Oh yes I do.
For us attacking midfielder.
No he wasn't an outright striker for us albeit that's what you think.

excessbee wrote:Certainly. Putting it into context, consider that we have just earned £40k from beating MK, and half of that might go into Ledley's bank account.
Get your point but what if he was the instigator of an unbeaten run which got us into the play offs.
Happy to see £20K disappear then for sure