Williams
Jazzi
Reynolds
TOE
Lazar
Marsh Brown

Apart from bottom 2 all loaned out.

Connection none came back.

In fairness I don’t think any of them deserved to come back.
I think Harps is highlighting the fact that Flynny and his management team are handing out 2 year contracts to players without doing the research which results in having to pay off deadwood.

Re: Whitely gone out on loan

Percy plunkett wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Ekpiteta
Whiteley
Foulston
Touray
Hornby Forbes
Turley
Williams
Jazzi
Reynolds
TOE
Lazar
Marsh Brown

I think Harps is highlighting the fact that Flynny and his management team are handing out 2 year contracts to players without doing the research which results in having to pay off deadwood.

There’s several on there that weren’t offered anything by Flynn and weren’t even his signings. Don’t let the facts get in the way of your attacks on Flynn though

Percy plunkett wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:
Whiteley
Foulston
Touray
Hornby Forbes
Turley
Williams
Jazzi
Reynolds
TOE
Lazar
Marsh Brown

I don’t think even half of those were given 2 year deals by Flynny were they?

Spiderman wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:
Whiteley
Foulston
Touray
Hornby Forbes
Turley
Williams
Jazzi
Reynolds
TOE
Lazar
Marsh Brown

There’s several on there that weren’t offered anything by Flynn and weren’t even his signings. Don’t let the facts get in the way of your attacks on Flynn though
Which ones were not his signings and which ones weren't offered anything. (whatever that means)

What planet are you on or cloud maybe
"Your attacks on Flynn"
Apologies The Messiah should never be queried
Grow up.

Spiderman wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:
Whiteley
Foulston
Touray
Hornby Forbes
Turley
Williams
Jazzi
Reynolds
TOE
Lazar
Marsh Brown

There’s several on there that weren’t offered anything by Flynn and weren’t even his signings
You are correct,three were not his signings however,nine were and that is a high failure rate.Azeez and Leadbitter could be the next ones.Why we hand out two year deals to everyone and his brother is plain daft.

Exile 1976 wrote:
Whiteley
Foulston
Touray
Hornby Forbes
Turley
Williams
Jazzi
Reynolds
TOE
Lazar
Marsh Brown

Quite agree Exile apart from the kids maybe.
Some terrible signings amongst them.
Appreciate a couple he inherited as well.

Apologies from Frank.

Earlier in the year I was told that we had signed a full back that was constantly having fitness problems.
Straight from above but Frank being Frank assumed it was Ryan as he had not played a game pre season.
The player that Flynny and Wayne were pissed off with was in fact Leadbitter who had even told the Rovers manager he was crocked.
Doubt whether we get much out of him albeit he was not brilliant when he did play a few games earlier in season.
Is he on a year or 2?

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Apologies from Frank.

Earlier in the year I was told that we had signed a full back that was constantly having fitness problems.
Straight from above but Frank being Frank assumed it was Ryan as he had not played a game pre season.
The player that Flynny and Wayne were pissed off with was in fact Leadbitter who had even told the Rovers manager he was crocked.
Doubt whether we get much out of him albeit he was not brilliant when he did play a few games earlier in season.
Is he on a year or 2?
Why were they pissed off when they signed him? I remember a manager up north being sacked because he couldn't use google. Grimsby maybe in our conference days? Chairman said that manager could have found out in a few minutes that every ex team forum said he was uselees. Googled Leadbitter who had told manager that he was finished as a footballer.

Who should be sacked for this signing?

And Flynn admits to only one bad signing.

Flynny's interview was very open in my view. What people expect is different to the ground truth. To his credit he was quite open about this - there is not a lot on offer to enhance at this stage of the season. It's easy to say what we need - with x, y and z but in reality it is not that simple. Let's get behind the team tomorrow with the new signings! :cheers: