Re: Grandstand Scunthorpe

Time for a bit of positivity. My 6 year old grandson is watching Soccer Saturday with me. He just pointed to the half time score for the County on the screen. He said ‘don’t worry, Newport will score 2 goals in the second half and win’. Love the optimism of kids. Hope he is right. He has also told me the Liverpool score for later as well!!

pembsexile wrote:Time for a bit of positivity. My 6 year old grandson is watching Soccer Saturday with me. He just pointed to the half time score for the County on the screen. He said ‘don’t worry, Newport will score 2 goals in the second half and win’. Love the optimism of kids. Hope he is right. He has also told me the Liverpool score for later as well!!

Have a word with him and pass on your experience of following Newport County for many years....Us score two goals in a league game . When was the last time we did that ?????

pembsexile wrote:Time for a bit of positivity. My 6 year old grandson is watching Soccer Saturday with me. He just pointed to the half time score for the County on the screen. He said ‘don’t worry, Newport will score 2 goals in the second half and win’. Love the optimism of kids. Hope he is right. He has also told me the Liverpool score for later as well!!
Let’s hope your grandson is Mystic Malcolm then because he’s probably our only hope.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Couldn't make it up.
Bakinson straight into Argyles side and gets the assist for Plymouths second
FFS we need midfielders to get our forwards scoring again.

Why would Bristol City send him back to us..MF hardly played him from January onwards last season.
Granted his form dropped off but he was getting the odd few minutes here and there.

lowandhard wrote:
Let’s hope your grandson is Mystic Malcolm then because he’s probably our only hope.
There’s one of them Mike :cheers: :cheers: Get in Jamma :grin: