Re: FAO Stan

Mr Figo wrote::lol: Run out of things to say?
No.

But at the end of the day I desperately want County to do well. The current position is depressing and I don't really think me saying I told you so would do any good. We have a potentially great club, really fantastic supporters. Too many in positions of leadership though, seem to me more concerned with being seen to be right. When in my view they should be dealing with the problems which are so obvious.

And that starts with engaging with the fan base. Hopeful that on 30 January they actually engage and answer concerns. Another tedious presentation followed by David Hando coming out to tell us we've run out of time and the meeting is over just won't cut the mustard.

Re: FAO Stan

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Mr Figo wrote::lol: Run out of things to say?
No.

But at the end of the day I desperately want County to do well. The current position is depressing and I don't really think me saying I told you so would do any good. We have a potentially great club, really fantastic supporters. Too many in positions of leadership though, seem to me more concerned with being seen to be right. When in my view they should be dealing with the problems which are so obvious.

And that starts with engaging with the fan base. Hopeful that on 30 January they actually engage and answer concerns. Another tedious presentation followed by David Hando coming out to tell us we've run out of time and the meeting is over just won't cut the mustard.
There is little evidence of any attempt to engage with the fans , I agree with that. It would be easy enough to hand out a few questionnaires on matchdays and also on the official website.