Re: How bad does it have to get ?

whoareya wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
neilcork68 wrote:Dont upset him Frank he will ''***********' you

I agree , comments like his are way out of order and disgusting....#Embarrassment
Two points.

Firstly the one of lesser importance. For those who disagree with Neil, he probably was a bit quick off the mark and in the rough and tumble of a notice board has to put up with a bit of leg pulling. I'm sure he can cope.

More importantly what a thoroughly unpleasant and uncouth yob Whoareya is. Not content with making a total fool of himself with his nothing worse than a snitch comment, he once again shows total lack of class with humour based on the deaths of innocent people.
You have no credibility Einstein. You are an ex,ex, ex 'fan", full of froth and bollocks, all wrapped up in a never ending tirade of Oscar Wilde clusterfuck analogies.
As a presumed insult, that is indeed quite interesting. If only I could decipher wtf it meant :grin:
What did the Happy Prince do to deserve being involved in the thing I wonder?

One swallow doesn't make a summer.... I agree with Mr C's post.....I cannot fathom out why there is so much vitriol on a thread like this.
1-0 down ....with our form and all of a sudden 99% of posters knew we were goin to win.

Now for an earfull :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

mad norm wrote:One swallow doesn't make a summer.... I agree with Mr C's post.....I cannot fathom out why there is so much vitriol on a thread like this.
1-0 down ....with our form and all of a sudden 99% of posters knew we were goin to win.

Because they are all in the clouds Norm.
Anybody can come on with I knew better with 15 minutes to go.
Corky in hindsight got it wrong in the end but until Matt scored nobody said the contrary.
For sure Flynny is safe now.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
mad norm wrote:One swallow doesn't make a summer.... I agree with Mr C's post.....I cannot fathom out why there is so much vitriol on a thread like this.

Corky in hindsight got it wrong in the end but until Matt scored nobody said the contrary.
How dare you say my head is in the clouds. The definition of someone with their head in the clouds is being on here all day everyday thinking you actually make a difference.

The Cat wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:

How dare you say my head is in the clouds. The definition of someone with their head in the clouds is being on here all day everyday thinking you actually make a difference.
Blimey where did that come from.
Think you got the definition wrong also.
It means living in a fantasy world.
Few on here.
We won today brilliant.
Lets now see us progress.
Are you in reality Mystic Meg

Sometimes things have to be said. Frank flippantly says anyone who supports Flynn and thinks it's ridiculous to start this thread in the middle of a match, has their head in the clouds. I challenge that and he's surprised.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:

How is sticking with belief in Flynny turning it around being ‘in the clouds’ ?
We won , yes for the first time in the league in 84 days but it also means we’re now 3 unbeaten, is that not progress?

Exile 1976 wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:

How is sticking with belief in Flynny turning it around being ‘in the clouds’ ?
We won , yes for the first time in the league in 84 days but it also means we’re now 3 unbeaten, is that not progress?
Of course it is but until the 75th minute everybody on here were saying the same as Corky.
Hindsight is great also, but the conversation would have been totally different if not for that last 15 minutes.
Hindsight I repeat again.
Guarantee 90% on here would question be questioning his position but now nobody.
the fella is totally safe now
Seriously pleased for him and the team.
Football is all about one minute in time make or break.
Flynny did the former today.

No hindsight from me. I posted before we'd equalised, and not everyone was saying what Corky was saying. You are very keen to put words in people's mouths and make sweeping statements. Not for the first time, you're wrong.

The Cat wrote:No hindsight from me. I posted before we'd equalised, and not everyone was saying what Corky was saying. You are very keen to put words in people's mouths and make sweeping statements. Not for the first time, you're wrong.
No I am not.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
The Cat wrote:Head in the clouds as usual
Of course you are, glad you have admitted it.
It will clear for sure
Very adult response from you. As someone who posts infrequently but reads this board, I can honestly say you're a deluded man who thinks your opinion is always the right one.
Anyway, I'm off to live my life again.