Re: How bad does it have to get ?

Spiderman wrote:11th in the table with 3 games in hand, another trip to the FA cup 3rd round, two games from Wembley and some supporters want Flynn out at half time.
They ain't supporters fella.

neilcork68 wrote:When I started the post everything was pointing out that we were heading for yet another defeat..

Losing , no shots on target playing poorly etc..

Given our League record since we beat Scunthorpe in October the manager has collected 4 points from 33 which as I said 91 out of the 92 Premier and Football League clubs would have sacked the manager before today's game.
Yes I am delighted that we won but dont lets get carried away with the fact that we are a very long way short of a team heading in the right direction IMO...
Fantastic we won and well done to MF for his tactical change today but why have we been so poor for months should also come into the equation . IMO thats down to him.
In hindsight it may seem as though the subject may have been poorly timed and upset some on here but as the old saying goes ''one swallow doesnt make a summer''
Lets see how it turns out in the coming weeeks..

By the way I am not the only one who asked / thought the same . Others said he was nearing the time where questions of his tenure need to be asked.....
Losing Robbie and countless other injuries haven’t helped.

neilcork68 wrote:When I started the post everything was pointing out that we were heading for yet another defeat..

Given our League record since we beat Scunthorpe in October the manager has collected 4 points from 33 which as I said 91 out of the 92 Premier and Football League clubs would have sacked the manager before today's game.
Yes I am delighted that we won but dont lets get carried away with the fact that we are a very long way short of a team heading in the right direction IMO...
Fantastic we won and well done to MF for his tactical change today but why have we been so poor for months should also come into the equation . IMO thats down to him.
In hindsight it may seem as though the subject may have been poorly timed and upset some on here but as the old saying goes ''one swallow doesnt make a summer''

By the way I am not the only one who asked / thought the same . Others said he was nearing the time where questions of his tenure need to be asked.....
Sorry but you are speaking crap. No way 91 clubs would have sacked their manager. Sone may and some wouldn't. You could argue that when Southampton lost 9-0 they could have sacked their boss but they didn't.

Must admit, starting a doom thread at half time just about takes the biscuit in terms of ridiculous comments. And he bleats when people say he only gets involved when we don't do so well.
Last edited by excessbee on January 11th, 2020, 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
whoareya wrote:
lowandhard wrote:
The Cat wrote:Really poor timing (almost as if you can't wait to get stuck in), half way through a match, to start this thread. Even if we'd lost, I'd say careful what we wish for, but we won and, like it or not, Flynn made a change that worked and got a response from the players.
I think we’re all cockahoop at today’s result , I’d be willing to wager that Corky ( who has probably attended as many games as the best of us ) is delighted too. I think it’s because he cares so much that he gets upset when we’re playing sh!te. I don’t believe for a minute that he has a bad wish for us in his head - ever.
I think he's got less credibility than the Iranian artillery corps.
That's good.

I bet the family and friends who died in that tragedy are in stitches.

And you call other people an embarrassment to the club.
I've only ever had one user identity on this forum, how about you? Ignore the question again and it'll be assumed that you've had more than one.

Spiderman wrote:

Losing Robbie and countless other injuries haven’t helped.

Injuries happen , why didnt the manager have cover for them ? 6 centre halfs , almost 100 strikers :lol: but he hardly ever signs a midfielder , Almost everyone knows thats our Achilles heal. Why hasnt he addressed it for two seasons ?

neilcork68 wrote:Whoareyou your the EMBARRASSMENT with comments like that . Then again with a username like you one you use why should anyone expect different ???

#disgraceful
Squirming Corky - as usual.

whoareya wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
whoareya wrote:
lowandhard wrote:
The Cat wrote:Really poor timing (almost as if you can't wait to get stuck in), half way through a match, to start this thread. Even if we'd lost, I'd say careful what we wish for, but we won and, like it or not, Flynn made a change that worked and got a response from the players.
I think we’re all cockahoop at today’s result , I’d be willing to wager that Corky ( who has probably attended as many games as the best of us ) is delighted too. I think it’s because he cares so much that he gets upset when we’re playing sh!te. I don’t believe for a minute that he has a bad wish for us in his head - ever.
That's good.

I bet the family and friends who died in that tragedy are in stitches.

And you call other people an embarrassment to the club.
I've only ever had one user identity on this forum, how about you? Ignore the question again and it'll be assumed that you've had more than one.
You'd be wrong.

And everyone knows who I am but if I were a total arse I suppose I'd hide my identity too. :grin:

whoareya wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
whoareya wrote:
lowandhard wrote:
Seriously out of f*****g order that comment.
Shut up, you ******* embarrassment.
Corky an embarrassment

176 people perished and you make a joke of it.
Scum.
Suppose every forum has one.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
whoareya wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
whoareya wrote:
lowandhard wrote:
Corky an embarrassment

Scum.
And three or four of you. Simultaneously.

Willthiswork wrote:Doom-mongers!
Flynn will be in charge here next season.
Of course he will
How about a comment regarding Whoareyas disgusting comparison or are you happy with that?

whoareya wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
whoareya wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
whoareya wrote:
lowandhard wrote:
Corky an embarrassment

Scum.
And three or four of you. Simultaneously.
Correct all thoroughly disgusted with you.
F*******g disgrace.

neilcork68 wrote:Whoareyou your the EMBARRASSMENT with comments like that . Then again with a username like you one you use why should anyone expect different ???

#disgraceful
It's 'you are - you're'

You, the Frank bloke and Stan are the biggest moaners I have had the misfortune to read, although there are some others pushing up the rear - I would hate to ever meet any of you three. I don't see any of you as proper fans/supporters of the club - not for me. Supporters get behind the team, they don't get the knifes out and they don't bleat non stop.
Last edited by Fourthousand on January 11th, 2020, 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.