Re: How bad does it have to get ?

I'm still here. My posts are spread over many years under one name. You have 1,800 under your latest name, but don't let the facts get in the way.
This thread is ridiculous and you should accept that and move on from it

The Cat wrote:I'm still here. My posts are spread over many years under one name. You have 1,800 under your latest name, but don't let the facts get in the way.

Its 1800 post in less than 15 months Cat - that's an average of over four pointless, depressing, numpty posts a day.

whoareya wrote:
The Cat wrote:I'm still here. My posts are spread over many years under one name. You have 1,800 under your latest name, but don't let the facts get in the way.

Its 1800 post in less than 15 months Cat - that's an average of over four pointless, depressing, numpty posts a day.
Very strange bloke in my opinion

One small point. Not relating to Whoareya who is simply offensive and not overly intelligent. But more for people like Fourthousand, who is hardly my best mate but who is not by any stretch offensive. And a genuine question.

You have said I am negative and am not really a supporter of Newport County. Now read my view on today's result. And remember it is a win after a winless run of ten league games.

I said 'great result but let's not get carried away'. I would really like to know how you or anyone else can regard that as negative?

When I say anyone else that means coherent human beings. So not you Whoareya.

Let’s get things into perspective . Below is our league record since our last win ( v Scunthorpe ) in October until our win today. Let it sink in.
D L L L L D L L D D
Now nobody is more delighted than I am that we won today and that this awful sequence may hopefully be coming to its end. But what is totally ridiculous is to suggest that the record be not questioned. If we had not won today ( as at the time seemed a reasonable assumption ) then it would have looked even more abysmal.
I’m not saying that sacking managers is always the wisest or the most correct course of action but for certain individuals to be castigated for mentioning that the manager may have to answer for this dreadful sequence is ludicrous in the extreme.
There isn’t a manager in the country who would have felt secure with that record in my opinion. Most managers I venture to suggest have been sacked for better ones. I would have thought that Mr Flynn has remained in post because of past miracles and maybe rightfully so but please let’s have a sensible conversation about it without victimisation.

"I'm off to live my life again" :roll:

whoareya wrote:

Getting back to your disgusting comment earlier.
Anybody who has family in Oz or New Zealand flies over Iran.
Those poor people from Canada and everybody else on that plane with so much to live for and you make a joke of it.
And you call me a numpty.
You really disgust me and hopefully every body who read that.
Scum

lowandhard wrote:Let’s get things into perspective . Below is our league record since our last win ( v Scunthorpe ) in October until our win today. Let it sink in.
D L L L L D L L D D
Now nobody is more delighted than I am that we won today and that this awful sequence may hopefully be coming to its end. But what is totally ridiculous is to suggest that the record be not questioned. If we had not won today ( as at the time seemed a reasonable assumption ) then it would have looked even more abysmal.
I’m not saying that sacking managers is always the wisest or the most correct course of action but for certain individuals to be castigated for mentioning that the manager may have to answer for this dreadful sequence is ludicrous in the extreme.
There isn’t a manager in the country who would have felt secure with that record in my opinion. Most managers I venture to suggest have been sacked for better ones. I would have thought that Mr Flynn has remained in post because of past miracles and maybe rightfully so but please let’s have a sensible conversation about it without victimisation.
Best post tonight.
I salute you Sir

Stan A. Einstein wrote:One small point. Not relating to Whoareya who is simply offensive and not overly intelligent. But more for people like Fourthousand, who is hardly my best mate but who is not by any stretch offensive. And a genuine question.

You have said I am negative and am not really a supporter of Newport County. Now read my view on today's result. And remember it is a win after a winless run of ten league games.

I said 'great result but let's not get carried away'. I would really like to know how you or anyone else can regard that as negative?

When I say anyone else that means coherent human beings. So not you Whoareya.
:bootyshake: :bootyshake:

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
lowandhard wrote:Let’s get things into perspective . Below is our league record since our last win ( v Scunthorpe ) in October until our win today. Let it sink in.
D L L L L D L L D D
Best post tonight.
I salute you Sir
Moi as well

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
whoareya wrote:

Getting back to your disgusting comment earlier.
Anybody who has family in Oz or New Zealand flies over Iran.
Those poor people from Canada and everybody else on that plane with so much to live for and you make a joke of it.
And you call me a numpty.
You really disgust me and hopefully every body who read that.
Scum
:knob:

One word , Neil ......... PATHETIC !

Things ain’t great . We’re a League 2 side with a non-League side’s budget . We’re half way up League 2 , with 3 games in hand over a lot of others above us .

You gave everything up at half time today ?

Imagine if Flynny had the same thoughts at “half time” last season , or even during The Great Escape ???

We’d be FUCKED with your attitude !!
Give it a rest will you .

“How bad does it have to get ?”

Ridiculous comment .

I’ve never seen you post a thread entitled ...
“How GOOD does it get ?” when things are going well ???

Sums you up for me .

D L L L L D L L D D

People forget that Mike Flynn is still a young manager , and will make mistakes. I think the mistakes he’s made were some of his summer signings. This transfer window has already shown that he’s learned from that, Waters and Gorman are established league 2 players and reading their previous clubs forums there’s very little negativity towards them which is positive.

I’d like to add that after watching the scenes at the final whistle only a complete fool would suggest he’s lost the dressing room.

Corpaboy wrote:One word , Neil ......... PATHETIC !

Things ain’t great . We’re a League 2 side with a non-League side’s budget . We’re half way up League 2 , with 3 games in hand over a lot of others above us .

You gave everything up at half time today ?

Imagine if Flynny had the same thoughts at “half time” last season , or even during The Great Escape ???

We’d be FUCKED with your attitude !!
Give it a rest will you .
Rarely has there been a more accurate post!!!