Re: How bad does it have to get ?

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
whoareya wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
whoareya wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
whoareya wrote:
lowandhard wrote:
The Cat wrote:Really poor timing (almost as if you can't wait to get stuck in), half way through a match, to start this thread. Even if we'd lost, I'd say careful what we wish for, but we won and, like it or not, Flynn made a change that worked and got a response from the players.
I think we’re all cockahoop at today’s result , I’d be willing to wager that Corky ( who has probably attended as many games as the best of us ) is delighted too. I think it’s because he cares so much that he gets upset when we’re playing sh!te. I don’t believe for a minute that he has a bad wish for us in his head - ever.
I think he's got less credibility than the Iranian artillery corps.
Seriously out of f*****g order that comment.
Shut up, you ******* embarrassment.
Corky an embarrassment

176 people perished and you make a joke of it.
Scum.
Suppose every forum has one.
And three or four of you. Simultaneously.
Correct all thoroughly disgusted with you.
F*******g disgrace.
You're getting overexcited gramps.

neilcork68 wrote:Dont upset him Frank he will ''***********' you

I agree , comments like his are way out of order and disgusting....#Embarrassment
Two points.

Firstly the one of lesser importance. For those who disagree with Neil, he probably was a bit quick off the mark and in the rough and tumble of a notice board has to put up with a bit of leg pulling. I'm sure he can cope.

More importantly what a thoroughly unpleasant and uncouth yob Whoareya is. Not content with making a total fool of himself with his nothing worse than a snitch comment, he once again shows total lack of class with humour based on the deaths of innocent people.

Proper or real fan........ Someone who goes to at least 75% of home and away games ....Hmmmmmm

How is attending that many games not backing the team and manager ???

Just because I have an opinion that you dont like you have the cheek to question my support of my club that I have followed / supported for 45 years and I was also one of the 10,000 that went to the Carl Zeiss Jena game in East Germany :wink:

neilcork68 wrote:As the headline says , 'how bad does it have to get ' before the BOD consider the managers position ???

Chucking money at the problem may not be the answer if the answer is the 'Manager' and not the players .
I have heard countless rumours of dressing room unrest , falling's out and players fed up with the tactics being used irrelevant of what the players are saying in the press.
I think when you consider the effort we put in against Orient , the dominant performance against Cheltenham, the first half annihilation of a league 1 MK Dons and the scenes at full time today, it’s fair to assume you’re full of shit.

Fourthousand wrote:
neilcork68 wrote:Whoareyou your the EMBARRASSMENT with comments like that . Then again with a username like you one you use why should anyone expect different ???

#disgraceful
It's 'you are - you're'

You, the Frank bloke and Stan are the biggest moaners I have had the misfortune to read, although there are some others pushing up the rear - I would hate to ever meet any of you three. I don't see any of you as proper fans/supporters of the club - not for me. Supporters get behind the team, they don't get the knifes out and they bleat non stop.
Always one pedantic character on a forum
Yawn.
"Proper fans" you really are clueless sometimes.
I bet you were the one telling the board to keep Butcher and the same with Westley.
"Proper fans get behind the team" :roll:

A bit of luck today which was badly needed.
As stated earlier Flynny has no worries this season.
Lets hope he can push on now.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:

I agree , comments like his are way out of order and disgusting....#Embarrassment
Two points.

Firstly the one of lesser importance. For those who disagree with Neil, he probably was a bit quick off the mark and in the rough and tumble of a notice board has to put up with a bit of leg pulling. I'm sure he can cope.

More importantly what a thoroughly unpleasant and uncouth yob Whoareya is. Not content with making a total fool of himself with his nothing worse than a snitch comment, he once again shows total lack of class with humour based on the deaths of innocent people.
You have no credibility Einstein. You are an ex,ex, ex 'fan", full of froth and bollocks, all wrapped up in a never ending tirade of Oscar Wilde clusterfuck analogies.

Spiderman wrote:
neilcork68 wrote:As the headline says , 'how bad does it have to get ' before the BOD consider the managers position ???

Chucking money at the problem may not be the answer if the answer is the 'Manager' and not the players .
I have heard countless rumours of dressing room unrest , falling's out and players fed up with the tactics being used irrelevant of what the players are saying in the press.
I think when you consider the effort we put in against Orient , the dominant performance against Cheltenham, the first half annihilation of a league 1 MK Dons and the scenes at full time today, it’s fair to assume you’re full of shit.
Agree with 3 & 4.
Not so sure about 1 & 2

Regarding 5 hindsight is a brilliant thing to have

neilcork68 wrote:Proper or real fan........ Someone who goes to at least 75% of home and away games ....Hmmmmmm

Just because I have an opinion that you dont like you have the cheek to question my support of my club that I have followed / supported for 45 years and I was also one of the 10,000 that went to the Carl Zeiss Jena game in East Germany :wink:

Just because you attach yourself to the club doesn't make you a supporter in my book - I look at what you say and the negativity of your posts.

Fourthousand wrote:
neilcork68 wrote:Whoareyou your the EMBARRASSMENT with comments like that . Then again with a username like you one you use why should anyone expect different ???

#disgraceful
It's 'you are - you're'

You, the Frank bloke and Stan are the biggest moaners I have had the misfortune to read, although there are some others pushing up the rear - I would hate to ever meet any of you three. I don't see any of you as proper fans/supporters of the club - not for me. Supporters get behind the team, they don't get the knifes out and they don't bleat non stop.

You're entitled to that view.

I find people so pedantic as to worry about your and you're on a football message board, or to and too not making four, to be crashing bores who I'd rather not meet or is it meat? No, no write I meen right sorry mean right first time

So that we'll not be meeting is good news for both us eh?

whoareya wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:

Two points.

You have no credibility Einstein. You are an ex,ex, ex 'fan", full of froth and bollocks, all wrapped up in a never ending tirade of Oscar Wilde clusterfuck analogies.
You just cannot see it can you.
Like I said Scum

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Fourthousand wrote:

#disgraceful
It's 'you are - you're'

You, the Frank bloke and Stan are the biggest moaners I have had the misfortune to read, although there are some others pushing up the rear - I would hate to ever meet any of you three. I don't see any of you as proper fans/supporters of the club - not for me. Supporters get behind the team, they don't get the knifes out and they bleat non stop.
Always one pedantic character on a forum
Yawn.
"Proper fans" you really are clueless sometimes.
I bet you were the one telling the board to keep Butcher and the same with Westley.
"Proper fans get behind the team" :roll:

A bit of luck today which was badly needed.
As stated earlier Flynny has no worries this season.
Lets hope he can push on now.
Now, hang on a minute Frank. I have been called the pedant on this forum (amongst other things). There ain’t room for two of us mate. :cheers:

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
whoareya wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:

Two points.

You just cannot see it can you.
Like I said Scum
MOTM - Amond.

Suck it up gramps.

Fourthousand wrote:
neilcork68 wrote:Proper or real fan........ Someone who goes to at least 75% of home and away games ....Hmmmmmm

Just because you attach yourself to the club doesn't make you a supporter in my book - I look at what you say and the negativity of your posts.

How am I going to sleep tonight knowing that you don't like my views and never want to meet me over Rodney Parade ? :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

neilcork68 wrote:
Fourthousand wrote:

How am I going to sleep tonight knowing that you don't like my views and never want to meet me over Rodney Parade ? :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:
It will be tough Neil but if support each other, help wipe away the bitter tears of regret, we might just get through this. :grin: