Re: Point of Information

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
whoareya wrote:
excessbee wrote:Yes, his opening line (on the second thread) was that the first locked thread was a sensible debate. Personally, calling out the manager and suggesting 'losing the dressing' room (whatever that means) at half time in a game is plain daft. Revisiting it 24 hours later doesn't make it any more sensible.
It's the equivalent of click-bait and I fall for it far too often, as well as rising too often to the click-bait from the Einstein and Frank characters.

I agree with your other comment about posting less and thats definitely something I'll be doing, just hope others who also bite too often do the same.

Attention seekers are like fires: deny them oxygen and they'll burn themselves out......
Funny thing I would class you as one of those attention seekers who can only resort to insults if you don't get your way.
Unfortunately the insults are always pretty crude.
Agree. If you're going to be rude at least be funny.

Question which brilliant Irishman said 'Nothing that is funny is ever really vulgar..

a) Me,

b) Podge

c) Oscar Wilde?

:grin:

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
whoareya wrote:
excessbee wrote:Yes, his opening line (on the second thread) was that the first locked thread was a sensible debate. Personally, calling out the manager and suggesting 'losing the dressing' room (whatever that means) at half time in a game is plain daft. Revisiting it 24 hours later doesn't make it any more sensible.
It's the equivalent of click-bait and I fall for it far too often, as well as rising too often to the click-bait from the Einstein and Frank characters.

I agree with your other comment about posting less and thats definitely something I'll be doing, just hope others who also bite too often do the same.

Attention seekers are like fires: deny them oxygen and they'll burn themselves out......
Funny thing I would class you as one of those attention seekers who can only resort to insults if you don't get your way.
Attention seekers tend to start threads with deliberately contentious/baited titles to provoke responses.

You can check how many threads I've started if you can be bothered - compare it to the amount your Frank character and the Corky and Einstein characters start.

I have no idea, nor interest, in your reasoning, other than to help fill the vacuum of retirement, perhaps like the creator of that Einstein character does.

Perhaps Corky posts here to escape the glare of his super massive telly that he watches our FA Cup games on whilst cooking Aldi chicken kebabs.

I post on here as a distraction to the monotony of working from home and to avoid doing DIY, I don't take it seriously as I understand the concept of an unofficial football forum.

That's all it is to me.

Thankfully.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
whoareya wrote:

Question which brilliant Irishman said 'Nothing that is funny is ever really vulgar..

a) Me,

b) Podge

c) Oscar Wilde?

Oh look - its La-di-da Gunner Graham with another painfully unfunny retort......

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
whoareya wrote:

a) Me,

b) Podge

c) Oscar Wilde?

I think It might have been Daniel O'Donnell?

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
whoareya wrote:

a) Me,

b) Podge

c) Oscar Wilde?

I think It might have been Daniel O'Donnell? Probably about his own singing.