Re: Stan’s fault?

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:Blackbirds close then Keene Avenue, ebenezer, thornbury park and for a short while top of high cross lane
That's a short move from Blackbirds to Keene Ave.Another short one to Ebenezer then Thornbury.Then up with the posh people in the lane,your parents must have been hiding from the rent man or something.
Its not rough.
Just normal to decapitate Santa then put him on the pyre.
Best curry house for miles though.
Lets be fair its just the whole town.
I grew up in Rogie and still live fairly near by..... now this curry house has got me intrigued. I usually get mine from the Tamarind in Risca, so what am I missing? What is the name of this said curry house! I may try it this w/end!

Re: Stan’s fault?

rdh2210 wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:Blackbirds close then Keene Avenue, ebenezer, thornbury park and for a short while top of high cross lane
That's a short move from Blackbirds to Keene Ave.Another short one to Ebenezer then Thornbury.Then up with the posh people in the lane,your parents must have been hiding from the rent man or something.
Its not rough.
Just normal to decapitate Santa then put him on the pyre.
Best curry house for miles though.
Lets be fair its just the whole town.
I grew up in Rogie and still live fairly near by..... now this curry house has got me intrigued. I usually get mine from the Tamarind in Risca, so what am I missing? What is the name of this said curry house! I may try it this w/end!
Murghals. (Three Salmons)
Nothing wrong with the Tamarind though.