Clwb Spytty

Worth highlighting that Saturday's game is a Clwb Spytty match, so a ticket is FREE for Clwb Spytty members and only £10 for supporting adult. Tickets must be purchased ahead of the day from the shop in Kingsway, but they do take telephone as well as personal orders.

The scheme's in its infancy, but I've been really impressed so far. My older lad had a letter from Spytty the Dog after joining, a membership card, cheap tickets to a few games and apparently can claim a free gift at Saturday's game too. The only downside I can see is that you have to sit in Block A of the Bisley - but I guess that's why the tickets are cheap! :lol:

Well done to Kelly and the other volunteers who've set it up. Hopefully the scheme can go from strength to strength and help grow the next generation of supporters.

Anyone whose kid isn't a member but would like to know more can take a look here.

Re: Clwb Spytty

Kairdiff Exile wrote:Worth highlighting that Saturday's game is a Clwb Spytty match, so a ticket is FREE for Clwb Spytty members and only £10 for supporting adult. Tickets must be purchased ahead of the day from the shop in Kingsway, but they do take telephone as well as personal orders.

The scheme's in its infancy, but I've been really impressed so far. My older lad had a letter from Spytty the Dog after joining, a membership card, cheap tickets to a few games and apparently can claim a free gift at Saturday's game too. The only downside I can see is that you have to sit in Block A of the Bisley - but I guess that's why the tickets are cheap! :lol:

Well done to Kelly and the other volunteers who've set it up. Hopefully the scheme can go from strength to strength and help grow the next generation of supporters.

Anyone whose kid isn't a member but would like to know more can take a look here.
Agreed it is absolutely brilliant in concept and execution. A big call out to Kelly and the others. This is the side of the club that not everyone sees and it needs to be acknowledged more both for ongoing future recruitment of youngsters to the scheme but also what it means for our future fanbase. Very proud to be a County fan when I see this advertised.

Re: Clwb Spytty

Fourthousand wrote:
Kairdiff Exile wrote:Worth highlighting that Saturday's game is a Clwb Spytty match, so a ticket is FREE for Clwb Spytty members and only £10 for supporting adult. Tickets must be purchased ahead of the day from the shop in Kingsway, but they do take telephone as well as personal orders.

Agreed it is absolutely brilliant in concept and execution. A big call out to Kelly and the others. This is the side of the club that not everyone sees and it needs to be acknowledged more both for ongoing future recruitment of youngsters to the scheme but also what it means for our future fanbase. Very proud to be a County fan when I see this advertised.
Agree, well done to all. When I look around I see too many old Ironsides like me ( though we’re getting less by the minute :shock: ) :grin: these youngsters are the future of our club. Well conceived and executed plan by the sound of it, “ catch ‘em young “ is a vital aspect of our strategy for the future.