Re: Players in & out

I see Aaron Morris is available on a free might be worth a chance till end of season plays midfield and at right back also if we have got spare cash instead of plowing into ledley I'd take a look at Tom adeyemi decent midfield always played at decent clubs Norwich, Cardiff and Ipswich

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
neilcork68 wrote:
paleale wrote:Harps and Einstein out. Some entertainment in.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: I didnt get mentioned :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yet another poster who likes my posts and agrees with my views :wink: :wink:

I'm not sure if their other 6 split personalities who they post under would agree with them though but I'll take it :lol: :lol:
You didn't get mentioned because you have 1 Username.
Uhh how many do you and Stan have then

daftasfxxx wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
neilcork68 wrote:

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: I didnt get mentioned :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not sure if their other 6 split personalities who they post under would agree with them though but I'll take it :lol: :lol:
:roll:
1 just like you

Ncfc1995 wrote:I see Aaron Morris is available on a free might be worth a chance till end of season plays midfield and at right back also if we have got spare cash instead of plowing into ledley I'd take a look at Tom adeyemi decent midfield always played at decent clubs Norwich, Cardiff and Ipswich
Adeyemi,just 5 games in two years at Ipswich,released last summer and not played for anyone since.More crocked than Ledley or Crofts I would say.

DeePeeNCAFC wrote:Jason Mccarthy - right back at Millwall is set to leave on loan apparentely.

Just wonder if he could be heading to us as a sort of compensatory swap after they recalled Maloney?
McCarthy (ex-Southampton) is solid defensively but doesn't offer much going forward, which is pretty much the antithesis of how we've used full backs in the past 3 years. Which is not to say he wouldn't improve the team.

He's a L1 player at worst, the only time he's played in L2 before was when Saints loaned him to Wycombe for his first loan, and the season after that he was loaned to a L1 side - and every season he's had in L1 since has been followed by one in the Championship.

thefail wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
neilcork68 wrote:

1 just like you
We believe you Stan.
Seriously not another.
Couple of posts from nowhere?
Is that 9 now?

Apologies its 10.

Wank Nouble 3 failed to even make a post.