Re: Home attendance

newgroundrodney wrote:I only record EFL games, but I believe the number of County fans at the Swindon game was just 8.2% up on the average...See, Swindon arent the attraction people think they are
.. unless you speak to the Swindon fans who came to see their side play away from home and who sold out their allocation of tickets (Stan, I don't know any of their names to solicited a response to my comment).

Re: Home attendance

Fourthousand wrote:
newgroundrodney wrote:I only record EFL games, but I believe the number of County fans at the Swindon game was just 8.2% up on the average...See, Swindon arent the attraction people think they are
.. unless you speak to the Swindon fans who came to see their side play away from home and who sold out their allocation of tickets (Stan, I don't know any of their names to solicited a response to my comment).
Unless of course the 12 noon cut off point precluded a number of County fans, unable to commit before the last moment, from attending.

And no anti social behaviour in Newport because of the midday cut off point? Errrr No.

Still my view that it was an error. As usual the passage of time proves me correct. :grin:

The number of County fans at home EFL games:

With 14 home games gone, here are the details:

TOTAL....................................51872
HIGHEST................................ 4026 (Exeter City)
LOWEST...................................3036 (Crawley Town)
AVERAGE............................3705

Match most closely
representing the average........,3658 (Port Vale)

14-game totals last 3 seasons:

2019 - 20..............51872
2018 - 19..............42570
2017 - 18..............44350

So 600 extra County fans per home EFL game
Average away following visiting Rodney Parade for EFL games: 387