Re: GAME OFF

Thanks and a good read.

Would like to state that never for one minute upon leaving for the match did I think the game was in danger especially after Saturdays efforts.
On a winters night always look at temp gage, it was 3 degrees when I left from a stone cold car.
Never looked again until tramping back to it maybe half hour later.
expecting a minus 1/2 gobsmacked to see it was still 3 and remained so all the way home despite engine warming up.
Looked at Met forecast stating 3 degrees and at Midnight had started to rise.
Appreciate all the technical jargon coming out on this thread but seriously does this mean for the rest of the season an evening game with a temperature of 3 degrees or less will always been in danger of a postponement.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Thanks and a good read.

Would like to state that never for one minute upon leaving for the match did I think the game was in danger especially after Saturdays efforts.
On a winters night always look at temp gage, it was 3 degrees when I left from a stone cold car.
expecting a minus 1/2 gobsmacked to see it was still 3 and remained so all the way home despite engine warming up.
Looked at Met forecast stating 3 degrees and at Midnight had started to rise.
Appreciate all the technical jargon coming out on this thread but seriously does this mean for the rest of the season an evening game with a temperature of 3 degrees or less will always been in danger of a postponement.
Bring back Harps. He has morphed into something really weird. Harps is innocent I say.

But we were never scheduled to play in your car!! :lol:

excessbee wrote:

Init!

Frank Harps or what ever he's called these days just loves to argue for the sake of it

Would start an argument in an empty room

UPTHEPORT wrote:
excessbee wrote:

Init!

Frank Harps or what ever he's called these days just loves to argue for the sake of it

Would start an argument in an empty room
You really have got a problem with me haven't you.
Get over it.
:roll: