Re: Ledley

Justanordinaryfan wrote:lol you really are a clown.

You tried to take this piss out of someone as you normally do ..... if your that confident you’d just bet with someone. Coming straight £50 ... donate it your funding page !
So I take it you won't take my bet then :roll:

UPTHEPORT wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:What a reply so confident not interested in a straight bet but want 16-1 to part with a fiver.
Best laugh all week.
If I want a bet I will take the best odds available certainly not even money what's wrong with that
Simple you have just lost the debate and you cannot see it.

UPTHEPORT wrote:
Justanordinaryfan wrote:lol you really are a clown.

You tried to take this piss out of someone as you normally do ..... if your that confident you’d just bet with someone. Coming straight £50 ... donate it your funding page !
So I take it you won't take my bet then :roll:
That's just plain daft.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:What a reply so confident not interested in a straight bet but want 16-1 to part with a fiver.
Best laugh all week.
If I want a bet I will take the best odds available certainly not even money what's wrong with that

Like I said he’s a clown.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:
Best laugh all week.

Ummm, what debate has he lost?

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:
Best laugh all week.
You really are thicker than Kurkhas foreskin

Let me break it down for you in simple terms

I've been offered a bet I will take a bet at what I can afford to lose

Ok keeping up?

Second I can get much better value at a bookies

Ok still keeping up?

Now if he wants to take my bet at those odds or close to those odds I'm more than happy to do so

Ok filtered in

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:I love this can't put up an argument then turn it

Your not a woman by any chance
And you were a moderator. :roll:

ps

Whats the problem with women?
No problem with women

Anyway you did threatened to put me on ignore that would be smashing thanks

UPTHEPORT wrote: Answer me this is it mathematicly possible

Answer me this weren't we 9 points adrift in the great escape season
Jim,

Teams at the top of a League are there because they win more games than they lose. Teams at the bottom of a League are there because they lose more games than they win.

Whilst not knocking the incredible achievement of Michael Flynn in the great escape it is much easier to make up points on struggling teams than it is to make up points on teams doing well.

We were 9 points adrift when Flynn took over and it was a remarkable achievement by Flynn and the team but lets remember it was Hartlepools that we caught and overtook to save our league season who's form was 18 points out of a possible 45 points from their last 15 games... We took 24 out of 45 in our games
Both sides were poor and struggling, If we were to make the play offs we would be competing with 'form teams ' who are also trying to achieve promotion...Its a HUGE ask that given our recent records since October 2019 can anyone honestly see us turning it around that much ? We have dropped points this week in what should have been at least 4 points from two home games with our inability to score a single goal.
Sorry if any team thinks they can make the play offs Cambridge and Wallsall should be teams we need to beat. One win against Swindon the two losses and a draw is not a good return in any sane persons thoughts if they believe we can.
oh how I would love to be eating humble pie by being wrong in May but I dont think I need to buy any pastry yet , do you ?