Re: Dom Jefferies

DeePeeNCAFC wrote:Having seen about 10 of our U18 games this season, and watched our U16's about the same number of times, I can confirm they're not a bunch of world beaters, and in fact are on a par with most other South West league teams they play (v the likes of Cheltenham, FGR, Yeovil etc). There's one or two of ours that stand out but I haven't seen anyone who is going to break into the first team, then head for Old Trafford leaving us £1M in the bank.
I would guess that the one or two that stand out are,Jeffries and Woodiwiss.Why do you think that they have to be sold to be a success.Why not play for us for the next ten years instead.

No, Jeffries hasn't been one of the stand out players during the games I've watched. I've been impressed with the passing out from the back, GK included, so not a reflection on the first team at all.

Players I've been impressed with have been ball-playing centre halves and centra midfielders. Plus the right wing back works hard and takes a good free kick

Needs to get a better agent as Harps / Frank is failing him by sending him out on loan at SALISBURY... :lol:

I mean , come on Salisbury in the BetVictor Premier South , the boy should be a starter for us at the very least given his performance against West Ham U23's.
How is he going to improve when playing at such a low level when he is clearly good enough for the Football League.

I demand MF calls him back and sends him on loan to a Championship club at the very least, maybe even a lower Premier League club !!!!!!

neilcork68 wrote:Needs to get a better agent as Harps / Frank is failing him by sending him out on loan at SALISBURY... :lol:

I mean , come on Salisbury in the BetVictor Premier South , the boy should be a starter for us at the very least given his performance against West Ham U23's.
How is he going to improve when playing at such a low level when he is clearly good enough for the Football League.

I demand MF calls him back and sends him on loan to a Championship club at the very least, maybe even a lower Premier League club !!!!!!
Trying too hard sunshine.
No comments on Saturdays game then?

neilcork68 wrote:Needs to get a better agent as Harps / Frank is failing him by sending him out on loan at SALISBURY... :lol:

Maybe not then Corky.