Re: Well thats the end of that in the league.

Exile 1976 wrote:
bedeck wrote:I agree with other people here, let the kids have a chance. I have seen Keiron Parselle twice this season for Chippenham and he has been outstanding in both games. He has beefed up and would make this team easily. We let him go too early when the team were struggling, he would learn al ot from Ob and Mickey, sign him in the summer.

You’ve seen him play twice in the Conference South and you think he’d get in the defence of this team? A team with the second best defence in League 2?
Exile

Genuine question

Inniss-Parselle?

Which

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:
Spiderman wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Spiderman wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Spiderman wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:The more I see Abrahams I can see why he wasn't wanted.Dolan was wanted but left Yeovil for a two year deal much to the disappointment of their manager.Labs left Dagenham because they had been relegated.Mickey D was out of football because of a career threatening injury.
Good point , makes you wonder why we needed anyone . At the time we had Aaron Collins , Kieron Parselle , Finley Wood and Tom Owen Evans

All youngsters with potential , I’m
Sure you’d agree.
Must be mistaken but I thought Aaron was playing for a team above us and probably double the wages.
Finley I believe is playing in the States.
TOE is probably on better money at Hereford than with us.
Kieron was very unfortunate and I bet Norman was frustrated by it.

Beautiful , you’ve highlighted a player on double the wages that hasn’t scored as many as Jamille Matt and three kids that didn’t make league 2 standard to illuminate my point. You haven’t done Percy any favours there

Pick the kids , pick the kids , pick the kids !!
Whoops

Aaron scored for FGR today.
6 this season. how many has Jamille
8 goals in 15 games for Morecambe last season.

Anyway are you still with Flynny? :lol:
Silly Boy

TOE played 52 games for County from the age of 17.
Kieron 7 but got the short straw.
Finley wanted to move to the States to attend college out there.
None of them would have been worse than the shower we watched today.
Well done Aaron , same amount of goals as Matt on double the wages .
TOE , conference north
Finley , still In school
Kieron - no idea where he is now

He’s got a point Harps ... not forgetting Finley Wood or Touray
Did either play in the first team?
Not everybody makes it.

But give me Collins over Matt or Abrahams.
Kieron was very unlucky.
TOE was far better than some of the dross since.
At least they were all tried at the same age as those we are currently discussing.
So they were tried and failed at the same age that you’re advocating we make the same mistake again. A season where we were cut adrift at the bottom of the league for much of the season ?

Fair play , you are the gift that keeps on giving!
Last edited by Spiderman on February 8th, 2020, 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:
bedeck wrote:I agree with other people here, let the kids have a chance. I have seen Keiron Parselle twice this season for Chippenham and he has been outstanding in both games. He has beefed up and would make this team easily. We let him go too early when the team were struggling, he would learn al ot from Ob and Mickey, sign him in the summer.

You’ve seen him play twice in the Conference South and you think he’d get in the defence of this team? A team with the second best defence in League 2?
Exile

Genuine question

Inniss-Parselle?

Which

Tough one... Inniss is crap but somehow is contracted to Premier League Crystal Palace and has played a lot of league football... Parselle is playing Connie South.
So I’ll go with Parselle... :lol:

Spiderman wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:
Spiderman wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Spiderman wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Spiderman wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:The more I see Abrahams I can see why he wasn't wanted.Dolan was wanted but left Yeovil for a two year deal much to the disappointment of their manager.Labs left Dagenham because they had been relegated.Mickey D was out of football because of a career threatening injury.
Good point , makes you wonder why we needed anyone . At the time we had Aaron Collins , Kieron Parselle , Finley Wood and Tom Owen Evans

Sure you’d agree.
Must be mistaken but I thought Aaron was playing for a team above us and probably double the wages.
Finley I believe is playing in the States.
TOE is probably on better money at Hereford than with us.
Kieron was very unfortunate and I bet Norman was frustrated by it.

Beautiful , you’ve highlighted a player on double the wages that hasn’t scored as many as Jamille Matt and three kids that didn’t make league 2 standard to illuminate my point. You haven’t done Percy any favours there

Pick the kids , pick the kids , pick the kids !!
Whoops

Aaron scored for FGR today.
6 this season. how many has Jamille
8 goals in 15 games for Morecambe last season.

Anyway are you still with Flynny? :lol:
Silly Boy

TOE played 52 games for County from the age of 17.
Kieron 7 but got the short straw.
Finley wanted to move to the States to attend college out there.
None of them would have been worse than the shower we watched today.
Well done Aaron , same amount of goals as Matt on double the wages .
TOE , conference north
Finley , still In school
Kieron - no idea where he is now

He’s got a point Harps ... not forgetting Finley Wood or Touray
Did either play in the first team?
Not everybody makes it.

But give me Collins over Matt or Abrahams.
Kieron was very unlucky.
TOE was far better than some of the dross since.
At least they were all tried at the same age as those we are currently discussing.
So they were tried and failed at the same age that you’re advocating we make the same mistake again. A season where we were cut adrift at the bottom of the league for much of the season ?

Fair play , you are the gift that keeps on giving!
You never answered my question
Understandable being one of Flynnys best pals I commend your loyalty.
Sounds like you were quite happy with todays performance.

It’s not about sticking up for anyone . Our pitch is shocking and not conducive to good football , you could almost see the bubble above Greens head saying ‘ what am I doing here ‘

Flynn has intimated in the past the one goal is usually enough on that pitch , and I agree . That performance was a world apart from last week.

Two poor teams playing poor football on a poor pitch in poor weather.

Spiderman wrote:It’s not about sticking up for anyone . Our pitch is shocking and not conducive to good football , you could almost see the bubble above Greens head saying ‘ what am I doing here ‘

Flynn has intimated in the past the one goal is usually enough on that pitch , and I agree . That performance was a world apart from last week.

Two poor teams playing poor football on a poor pitch in poor weather.
Marvellous

We might as well hoist the White Flag now then
Blame the pitch and blimey what "poor weather " are you talking about.
If that is what he is telling you we need a different manager.
ps Poor team?
question
Who picked it?
Poor football
Whose fault is that?
Clearly not your mate!

Oh I forgot
We played really tidy football on the same pitch Tuesday all on the ground against a Far superior side.

Spiderman wrote:

Sure you’d agree.
At the time it was Regan Poole,Wood was promoted from the academy later by Westley.I thought Parselle was a decent player but,Sheridan and Feeley didn't give him a chance.Flynny then released him but,he was and is certainly better than Marvel or Lazar who were given two years deals so,could he do a job for us,who knows,I do know he probably won't get a chance but,it's worth someone watching his form.A poster on here said he has seen him twice and did well,it still could be worth him coming to pre season training,it's worth a chance.TOE did struggle to break in to the team but,his goal at Exeter ultimately kept us in the League which is probably more than Gorman might achieve.

Percy plunkett wrote:
Spiderman wrote:

Sure you’d agree.
At the time it was Regan Poole,Wood was promoted from the academy later by Westley.I thought Parselle was a decent player but,Sheridan and Feeley didn't give him a chance.Flynny then released him but,he was and is certainly better than Marvel or Lazar who were given two years deals so,could he do a job for us,who knows,I do know he probably won't get a chance but,it's worth someone watching his form.A poster on here said he has seen him twice and did well,it still could be worth him coming to pre season training,it's worth a chance.TOE did struggle to break in to the team but,his goal at Exeter ultimately kept us in the League which is probably more than Gorman might achieve.

Parselle “certainly better than Marvel or Lazar” ...yet Marvel is playing regularly for a team a league above him ... lazar we’ll never know as he wanted to go home so didn’t get to see him at his best that managed to get him a deal with Championship side Millwall (and he’s 2 years younger than Parselle)

Spiderman wrote:Sorry , Finley Wood played 3 times , I think once against Plymouth in the cup
Touray played once for us and once for Torquay In the conference despite being there for months. I guess they didn’t believe in youth either
Touray had one month at Torquay,I saw him at Cardiff MU for Barry and I would say he is at his level there.However,that doesn't mean than any of our youngsters aren't up to it.Foulston is in the same Chippenham team as Parselle,don't know how well he is doing.I would guess that he has more chance of making it than Marvel though.

Sorry but its all a lottery.
I do not believe this "drop down a few leagues to prove yourself.
If you are good enough you will bounce back into the league.
Hundreds of players in Nationwide and below who could probably walk into our side.
Right time the right place is the difference between careers
Parselle never let us down, certainly in his home games.
Some of Flynnys signings have been and are woeful.
Why did he sign Gorman and Waters and previously Polleon.
The daftest being Randall last year.