Re: Well thats the end of that in the league.

Spiderman wrote:
bedeck wrote:Why can't we release the loanees if we are not going to use them?
Because they’re all league 2 players , they’re all under 25 , they’re all not wanted by their current league 2 clubs and Flynn might just be looking at evolving the squad for next season rather than playing 3 teenagers to appease Frank and Percy.
You said it,they are not wanted by their clubs,that's how good they are.Let's be polite and call them hard working journeymen.The best way to evolve the squad for next season is to break in young promising players ready for next season.I am not saying throw all three in every game,I say use them as squad players off the bench.Gorman has played all of one minute so far and couldn't get on today,as bad as we were,neither could Waters.When Collins has come off the bench,he has impressed every time,unlike Waters who failed to get in the game at Plymouth.Jeffries is a midfielder who did ok at RB but has been loaned out to accommodate Gorman,who doesn't play anyway.I firmly believe that Woodiwiss would make a good DM player if given the chance,unfortunately it looks like he won't get that chance and will be released.I am sorry that you have a different opinion to me but,this is a mb where all views can be expressed.

Percy plunkett wrote:
Spiderman wrote:
Because they’re all league 2 players , they’re all under 25 , they’re all not wanted by their current league 2 clubs and Flynn might just be looking at evolving the squad for next season rather than playing 3 teenagers to appease Frank and Percy.
You said it,they are not wanted by their clubs,that's how good they are.Let's be polite and call them hard working journeymen.The best way to evolve the squad for next season is to break in young promising players ready for next season.I am not saying throw all three in every game,I say use them as squad players off the bench.Gorman has played all of one minute so far and couldn't get on today,as bad as we were,neither could Waters.When Collins has come off the bench,he has impressed every time,unlike Waters who failed to get in the game at Plymouth.Jeffries is a midfielder who did ok at RB but has been loaned out to accommodate Gorman,who doesn't play anyway.I firmly believe that Woodiwiss would make a good DM player if given the chance,unfortunately it looks like he won't get that chance and will be released.I am sorry that you have a different opinion to me but,this is a mb where all views can be expressed.
Spot on, I'd rather see a kid given a chance and possibly fail than watch a journeyman reject from another league two team. Loanees should improve the team like Semenyo, Poole and White. Otherwise what's the point?

Percy plunkett wrote:
Spiderman wrote:
Thank you so much for illuminating my point.

Amond , Matt , Dolan , Demitriou, O’Brien , Haynes , Abraham’s , Day , Butler , Bennett , Sheehan and Labadie were not wanted by their clubs.

Spiderman wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:
Spiderman wrote:

Amond , Matt , Dolan , Demitriou, O’Brien , Haynes , Abraham’s , Day , Butler , Bennett , Sheehan and Labadie were not wanted by their clubs.
Sorry but that is total rubbish.

First on your list
Amond wanted league football voted by supporters one of best ever players for Pools.
We paid a fee for him
Stop making stuff up to suit your agenda

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Spiderman wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:
Spiderman wrote:

First on your list
Amond wanted league football voted by supporters one of best ever players for Pools.
We paid a fee for him
Wow , you really put me in my place with that retort, the fact they let him go indicates they didn’t want him , and the others ?

Spiderman wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Spiderman wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:
Spiderman wrote:

First on your list
We paid a fee for him
Wow , you really put me in my place with that retort, the fact they let him go indicates they didn’t want him , and the others ?
Sorry but wrong again. it was not a question of them not wanting him.

Its a fact.

Would you like me to pull you up on a few others also.
No point in making things up to suit.

sblair1979 wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:
Spiderman wrote:
Spot on, I'd rather see a kid given a chance and possibly fail than watch a journeyman reject from another league two team. Loanees should improve the team like Semenyo, Poole and White. Otherwise what's the point?
All
Not our players btw

Spiderman wrote:
sblair1979 wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:
Spiderman wrote:
All
Not our players btw
Totally lost me now

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Spiderman wrote:
sblair1979 wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:
Spiderman wrote:
All
Not our players btw
Totally lost me now
Let me explain

Poole - Manchester United
Semenyo - Bristol City
White - Brighton

Not our players , Hope it helps

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Appreciate your frustration but why mention George nurse who has been very good for us
Inniss wasn't at fault today either.
Inniss was partly to blame for the goal. His attempted clearance didn't go further than a few yards straight to a Cambridge player. King was more to blame but to say Inniss wasn't at fault is (not for the first time) wrong.
I will add that you are not the oracle on here, in fact I think your opinion is very often strange to say the least.
Also to suggest that young developing players would benefit from playing on that pitch in a very physical league is wrong. I've said it before, let them develop at a pace that is suitable for them. Regarding Collins I know that there are things about him you don't know, which explain why he hasn't been playing.

Spiderman wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Spiderman wrote:
sblair1979 wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:
Spiderman wrote:
All
Not our players btw
Totally lost me now
Let me explain

Semenyo - Bristol City
White - Brighton

Those loanees enhanced our team and pushed us onto better things. We benefited and so did the parent club. Who benefits from Waters and Gorman warming our bench?

Spiderman wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Spiderman wrote:
sblair1979 wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:
Spiderman wrote:
All
Not our players btw
Totally lost me now
Let me explain

Semenyo - Bristol City
White - Brighton

Still do not understand what you are getting at.
All were with Premier or Championship clubs.
NOT with inferior clubs or equal to us currently.
You really are talking total nonsense.