Re: Well thats the end of that in the league.

The Cat wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
bedeck wrote:Why can't we release the loanees if we are not going to use them?
Appreciate your frustration but why mention George nurse who has been very good for us
Inniss wasn't at fault today either.
Inniss was partly to blame for the goal. His attempted clearance didn't go further than a few yards straight to a Cambridge player. King was more to blame but to say Inniss wasn't at fault is (not for the first time) wrong.
I will add that you are not the oracle on here, in fact I think your opinion is very often strange to say the least.
Also to suggest that young developing players would benefit from playing on that pitch in a very physical league is wrong. I've said it before, let them develop at a pace that is suitable for them. Regarding Collins I know that there are things about him you don't know, which explain why he hasn't been playing.
Sorry Cat I forgot we are not allowed to mention certain players on the County forum.
Sorry and apologies and of course I am not allowed to express an opinion as I think I am the Oracle.
Rather rich coming from you as the spokesperson for our academy players. :roll:

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Appreciate your frustration but why mention George nurse who has been very good for us
“Innis wasn’t at fault” ?????
The guy is utter SHITE with the ball at his feet !

I’m sorry , but he has to be the worst loan signing we’ve ever made ??? If we want a player that can just head the ball as far as he can , then he’d still be a bad choice !!!

Cambridge had a free kick given against them today when Innis went in for a header that was lower than their players shin pads ???
The guy is a liability ........ get rid

Percy plunkett wrote:The more I see Abrahams I can see why he wasn't wanted.Dolan was wanted but left Yeovil for a two year deal much to the disappointment of their manager.Labs left Dagenham because they had been relegated.Mickey D was out of football because of a career threatening injury.
Good point , makes you wonder why we needed anyone . At the time we had Aaron Collins , Kieron Parselle , Finley Wood and Tom Owen Evans

All youngsters with potential , I’m
Sure you’d agree.

The Cat wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Inniss was partly to blame for the goal. His attempted clearance didn't go further than a few yards straight to a Cambridge player. King was more to blame but to say Inniss wasn't at fault is (not for the first time) wrong.
I will add that you are not the oracle on here, in fact I think your opinion is very often strange to say the least.
Also to suggest that young developing players would benefit from playing on that pitch in a very physical league is wrong. I've said it before, let them develop at a pace that is suitable for them. Regarding Collins I know that there are things about him you don't know, which explain why he hasn't been playing.

I agree on Inniss, I honestly think he’s poor. Just a big, slow lump.

Exile 1976 wrote:
The Cat wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:

I agree on Inniss, I honestly think he’s poor. Just a big, slow lump.
Me too , but in fairness to Flynn , a half fit right back , two left backs out , two centre backs coming back to fitness and our best centre back at left back

Personally I’d have gone Bennett , Mickey and Howkins in a back 3 with Robbie on the left and green on the right

Spiderman wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:The more I see Abrahams I can see why he wasn't wanted.Dolan was wanted but left Yeovil for a two year deal much to the disappointment of their manager.Labs left Dagenham because they had been relegated.Mickey D was out of football because of a career threatening injury.
Good point , makes you wonder why we needed anyone . At the time we had Aaron Collins , Kieron Parselle , Finley Wood and Tom Owen Evans

Sure you’d agree.
Must be mistaken but I thought Aaron was playing for a team above us and probably double the wages.
Finley I believe is playing in the States.
TOE is probably on better money at Hereford than with us.
Kieron was very unfortunate and I bet Norman was frustrated by it.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Spiderman wrote:

Sure you’d agree.
Must be mistaken but I thought Aaron was playing for a team above us and probably double the wages.

Beautiful , you’ve highlighted a player on double the wages that hasn’t scored as many as Jamille Matt and three kids that didn’t make league 2 standard to illuminate my point. You haven’t done Percy any favours there

Pick the kids , pick the kids , pick the kids !!

Spiderman wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Spiderman wrote:

Sure you’d agree.

Beautiful , you’ve highlighted a player on double the wages that hasn’t scored as many as Jamille Matt and three kids that didn’t make league 2 standard to illuminate my point. You haven’t done Percy any favours there

Whoops

Aaron scored for FGR today.
6 this season. how many has Jamille
8 goals in 15 games for Morecambe last season.

Anyway are you still with Flynny? :lol:
Silly Boy

TOE played 52 games for County from the age of 17.
Kieron 7 but got the short straw.
Finley wanted to move to the States to attend college out there.
None of them would have been worse than the shower we watched today.
Last edited by Frank Nouble 3 on February 8th, 2020, 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
The Cat wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Sorry Cat I forgot we are not allowed to mention certain players on the County forum.
Sorry and apologies and of course I am not allowed to express an opinion as I think I am the Oracle.
Thank you for such an intelligent and thoughtful response.

The Cat wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
The Cat wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Thank you for such an intelligent and thoughtful response.
Not a problem
Cheers

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Spiderman wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Spiderman wrote:

Sure you’d agree.

Whoops

Silly Boy

Well done Aaron , same amount of goals as Matt on double the wages .
TOE , conference north
Finley , still In school
Kieron - no idea where he is now

Spiderman wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Spiderman wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Spiderman wrote:

Sure you’d agree.

Whoops

Silly Boy

TOE , conference north
Finley , still In school

He’s got a point Harps ... not forgetting Finley Wood or Touray
Last edited by Exile 1976 on February 8th, 2020, 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Exile 1976 wrote:
Spiderman wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Spiderman wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Spiderman wrote:

Sure you’d agree.

Whoops

Silly Boy

TOE , conference north
Finley , still In school

He’s got a point Harps ... not forgetting Finley Wood or Touray
Did either play in the first team?
Not everybody makes it.

But give me Collins over Matt or Abrahams.
Kieron was very unlucky.
TOE was far better than some of the dross since.
At least they were all tried at the same age as those we are currently discussing.

bedeck wrote:I agree with other people here, let the kids have a chance. I have seen Keiron Parselle twice this season for Chippenham and he has been outstanding in both games. He has beefed up and would make this team easily. We let him go too early when the team were struggling, he would learn al ot from Ob and Mickey, sign him in the summer.

You’ve seen him play twice in the Conference South and you think he’d get in the defence of this team? A team with the second best defence in League 2?