Re: Grandstand - Walsall at Rodney Parade

Blackandamber wrote:
Special branch wrote:I agree with Uptheport (!). I was there ,it was dire and the tactics have not changed. Whatever happens in the EFL trophy this season has been a massive disappointment.But hey! I'll still be there next season.
Goodnight from Special Branch - 67th birthday
Happy birthday Special Branch. Coincidentally I'm 67 on Saturday.
F¥cking youngsters :lol: :lol: :lol:

I referee-ed a game near Newport a week ago, awarded the defending team a free-kick in their own half for a foul. Keeper took it, maybe 65-70yards from the opposition goal. Scored, top corner.

So with these new modern, lightweight balls the wind can make a big difference. I'm predicting a 3-0 home win tonight, perhaps an odd forecast given our form and Walsall's but I can't help thinking that our team owe MF (and us) a decent performance, plus folk on the Walsall forum are hoping they can snatch a draw at best so their form is obviously a bit unpredictable too.

Exile 1976 wrote:King
Leadbitter
Demetriou
Inniss
Bennett
Labadie
Gorman
Green
Matt
Waters
Khan

Not sure what Amond has done to piss Flynny off, on the bench again. No sub keeper.

Subs:- Howkins... Amond... Woodiwiss... Collins... Willmott... Abrahams
And therein lies Flynn’s weakness / inexperience too close to the players so favourites and fall outs have too much selection influence.