Waters (No votes)
Matt (No votes)
Abrahams (No votes)
Collins
Total votes: 3 (12%)
Dolan (No votes)
Total votes: 26

Re: Man of the Match poll

Considering what a dire game its reported as, good to see a mix of players getting a few votes.
With 7 votes it looks like Padraig's work rate has caught the eye.
Heard through the grapevine that Green and Abrahams were poor but what about the rest?
Average or poor?
Interested as I'm sure a lot that didn't make it would be also.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Considering what a dire game its reported as, good to see a mix of players getting a few votes.
Heard through the grapevine that Green and Abrahams were poor but what about the rest?
Average or poor?
The spread of votes probably fairly reflects those who were ok and those who did not make much impression. Green was better than Abrahams one or two bright moments but lightweight, Abrahams was rightly replaced half time. Inniss was very solid, those with votes all put in a shift and I thought Matt looked quite bright when he came on.

County ranger wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Considering what a dire game its reported as, good to see a mix of players getting a few votes.
Average or poor?
The spread of votes probably fairly reflects those who were ok and those who did not make much impression. Green was better than Abrahams one or two bright moments but lightweight, Abrahams was rightly replaced half time. Inniss was very solid, those with votes all put in a shift and I thought Matt looked quite bright when he came on.
Thanks Ranger its always good to hear how individuals played for those not at the match.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Not a problem.
Glad to see genuine votes for the man.
Was mine genuine?
I watched the match on I follow
Better team lost
All good fun

daftasfxxx wrote:
Was mine genuine?
Better team lost
All good fun
Its when you vote for Padraig coming on in the 90th minute and barely touches the ball.
Just an insult to those that have run their guts out for 90 minutes.
Try like Saturday to put a genuine vote in.
If you think genuinely its Padraig no problem.
The one contributor no longer with us voting more than 6 times with all his User names wrecked the whole thing.
Hopefully normal service has now been resumed.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:
Was mine genuine?
Better team lost
All good fun
Its when you vote for Padraig coming on in the 90th minute and barely touches the ball.
Just an insult to those that have run their guts out for 90 minutes.
Try like Saturday to put a genuine vote in.
If you think genuinely its Padraig no problem.
The one contributor no longer with us voting more than 6 times with all his User names wrecked the whole thing.
Hopefully normal service has now been resumed.
The first thing the team does at the final whistle - run down the tunnel to check the We Are Exiles, unofficial forum, all good fun, MOTM poll result.

Perhaps that's why we are having a slump - this poll scandal has caused a split in the camp. Amond has to sit on his own on the coach home and no-one wants to pass the ball to him anymore.

..meanwhile in one of the three cubicles (off the Mansfield away team changing room) sits Flynny, door looked. He is frantically scanning the wearexiles Forum, looking to see if the 3 ' Boo Boys' are 'singing his praises' or once again, 'twisting the knife in his back'. It is all that matters

Cubicle 2, sits Wayne, asking himself 'why o why' the team didn't employ one of his many dasterly, sneaky, clever set piece moves - he knowns he will get vilified for this omission on the Forum.

Cubicle 3 ...remains empty, as Lenny hasn't got back to the changing rooms yet....and Gavin, well he can be heard through the thin walls of the changing room/ next door Boardroom 'Hey Mr and Mrs chairpeople, how much do you pay your Manager and how many have you had recently and O, have you had any decent cup runs lately? ...' OK, OK don't get shirty with me, just asking like, as some of our fans are fixated on this subject'.

Fourthousand wrote:..meanwhile in one of the three cubicles (off the Mansfield away team changing room) sits Flynny, door looked. He is frantically scanning the wearexiles Forum, looking to see if the 3 ' Boo Boys' are 'singing his praises' or once again, 'twisting the knife in his back'. It is all that matters

Cubicle 2, sits Wayne, asking himself 'why o why' the team didn't employ one of his many dasterly, sneaky, clever set piece moves - he knowns he will get vilified for this omission on the Forum.

Cubicle 3 ...remains empty, as Lenny hasn't got back to the changing rooms yet....and Gavin, well he can be heard through the thin walls of the changing room/ next door Boardroom 'Hey Mr and Mrs chairpeople, how much do you pay your Manager and how many have you had recently and O, have you had any decent cup runs lately? ...' OK, OK don't get shirty with me, just asking like, as some of our fans are fixated on this subject'.
What a bizarre post on a MOTM thread. I take it that this is meant as some sort of pre-emptive defence of the manager and board but “ some of our fans are fixated on this subject “ - too bloody right they are. The clue is in the word “ fan “ and cup runs to a club like us are vital for survival and this year the current one is all we have left in the wreckage of a putative promotion campaign . The critics of the manager, team , board or whoever, are no less fans than the amber bespectacled cheerleaders on here as I have pointed out before. They are all fans who want the County to do well - and they are concerned by our disastrous run of form and inability to score . That sounds perfectly reasonable to me.