Re: I think we need some perspective

George Street-Bridge wrote:
neilcork68 wrote: If we hadnt have had the start to the season we did we would be down there with them.
And if we'd lost every single game we'd have zero points and wouldn't you just love the scope for wallowing publicly in self-pity that would offer?

Like you apologising when your proved wrong....Still waiting or are you not man enough to admit you were wrong ?????

neilcork68 wrote:
neilcork68 wrote: If we hadnt have had the start to the season we did we would be down there with them.
And if we'd lost every single game we'd have zero points and wouldn't you just love the scope for wallowing publicly in self-pity that would offer?

Like you apologising when your proved wrong....Still waiting or are you not man enough to admit you were wrong ?????
Are you just trying to get this thread classified as petty bickering and moved to 'Everything Else'?

Note to mods..... I'd have no objection to you to deleting this post and the one posted by Mr Cork. The thread would thus retain it's continuity.
Last edited by excessbee on February 18th, 2020, 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

excessbee wrote:
neilcork68 wrote:

Are you just trying to get this thread classified as petty bickering and moved to 'Everything Else'?
Lunch break in Neil's delivery van is never dull..

neilcork68 wrote:

Neil - which part of "Fair enough Neil, you are right about Northampton and I was wrong" don't you understand? But my point that you make stuff up to damage the club still stands.

It really is all about the self-pity, isn't it?