Re: Wednesday night

UPTHEPORT wrote:Could be in serious doubt bad flooding in Newport and forcast not looking good next couple days

You may be right, although a few days to go yet for the rainfall to slow and the pitch to drain. Anyone know if its under water currently.
Will need an update from L&H our official observer of Kimberley park pond, nearer the time.

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:Could be in serious doubt bad flooding in Newport and forcast not looking good next couple days

You may be right, although a few days to go yet for the rainfall to slow and the pitch to drain. Anyone know if its under water currently.
Will need an update from L&H our official observer of Kimberley park pond, nearer the time.

With you I like Mike's pitch inspections :grin:

UPTHEPORT wrote:
OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:

Are there any flooded areas in Newport presently. Has the river overflown anywhere? I note not the highest tides forecast presently.
The Afon LLwyd has overflown in a few places in the Cwmbran and Pontypool areas.

UPTHEPORT wrote:
OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:

My model pitch is now the Malpaso Sea or Kimberly Lake :grin: Albion Rovers should start a sailing club. The only locals who are happy are the seagulls , it’s their training pitch.