Re: How many points will Liverpool win the League by?...

UPTHEPORT wrote:The most boring premier league ever and dreading the smug plastics face's
Not for me. Liverpool losing Salah and then Mane to injuries. Spurs manager change and dynamics there, Sheffield Utd and Norwich surprising performances. Man City not dominating, Man Utd vacillating performance, Leicester scoring more than enough at Southampton, Ancoletti (sp) going to Everton, Wolves surprising many, Man City booted out of Europe and could be punished further domestically and there is also the football, lol!

By the smug plastics, are you referring to Liverpool Supporters in Newport? I think there has always been a coach load who go to the games from Newport. Don't know if they could be called plastics.

Anyway...opinions differ and that is fine or not fine if you disagree that opinions differ.

17pts
Last edited by Triangle on February 17th, 2020, 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: How many points will Liverpool win the League by?...

Triangle wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:The most boring premier league ever and dreading the smug plastics face's
Not for me. Liverpool losing Salah and then Mane to injuries. Spurs manager change and dynamics there, Sheffield Utd and Norwich surprising performances. Man City not dominating, Man Utd vacillating performance, Leicester scoring more than enough at Southampton, Ancoletti (sp) going to Everton, Wolves surprising many, Man City booted out of Europe and could be punished further domestically and there is also the football, lol!

By the smug plastics, are you referring to Liverpool Supporters in Newport? I think there has always been a coach load who go to the games from Newport. Don't know if they could be called plastics.

Anyway...opinions differ and that is fine or not fine if you disagree that opinions differ.

17pts
I think it's generational. For me, the plastic fans would be United fans since they were winning everything when I was growing up. Took some nerve to be a Liverpool fan through the 90s and 00s I tell ya.

Anyway, it's hard to get worked up about people choosing to support a big club - obviously it'd be better if everyone got behind their local team but it's not realistic, so... who cares?