It is what it is

Getting fed up with Michael Flynn coming out in interviews and using that line.

''It is what it is''..............Michael , your the manager and its your job to change it if it isn't working . I'm sorry but thats the hard facts and reality of the situation.
Nothing seems to be changing. We still dont look like scoring during games ..What is it 5 games now since we last scored ?
The players look devoid of confidence , we have seemingly no tactics that we play too and as much as he tries to play the martyr by blaming injuries and the players its all down to him.
What does he do in training , what does WH do with them in training...gone are the imaginative corners and free kicks etc , whats LL job at the club ???
Nobody on here , even the usual suspects can deny that he sets the side up not to lose..We are really poor as an attacking unit and thats with many of the same players who scored a hat full of goals last season. Yes players will have bad seasons but the whole strike force ???

Re: It is what it is

neilcork68 wrote:Getting fed up with Michael Flynn coming out in interviews and using that line.

''It is what it is''..............Michael , your the manager and its your job to change it if it isn't working . I'm sorry but thats the hard facts and reality of the situation.
Nothing seems to be changing. We still dont look like scoring during games ..What is it 5 games now since we last scored ?
The players look devoid of confidence , we have seemingly no tactics that we play too and as much as he tries to play the martyr by blaming injuries and the players its all down to him.
What does he do in training , what does WH do with them in training...gone are the imaginative corners and free kicks etc , whats LL job at the club ???
Nobody on here , even the usual suspects can deny that he sets the side up not to lose..We are really poor as an attacking unit and thats with many of the same players who scored a hat full of goals last season. Yes players will have bad seasons but the whole strike force ???
U ok hun?

Re: It is what it is

Spiderman wrote:
County4Life wrote:I would prefer it more if Flynny attempted a french accent with the phrase 'c'est la vie.' Would be my preference.
I’d prefer it if he gave us a rendition of that’s life by Frank Sinatra now and again.

Hope his singing is better than his management