Re: Worryingly

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
whoareya wrote:It amusing that, when you miserable old spunkers are left to self-flagellate in a frenzy of despair, you seem to miss the attention, even though last night you got the result you were hoping for.

Some people eh?

So off the mark.

One person eh?
What do you mean - one person?

whoareya wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Some people eh

My answer to you in the singular.

One person eh.

Not rocket science.
Have you been on the Blue Nun today?
Gee its hard work.

You quoted in the plural I replied in the singular as its just you on your own quoting garbage.

neilcork68 wrote:Nobody is having a go at me for alleged ' negative ' posts....

More and more posters are questioning the future of MF

Games go by , nothing seems to change.We still are not improving , not scoring and don't look like winning games

The manager still won't blame himself...Its always some other reason , injuries ,players confidence , pitch etc.

Nobody can question their efforts but the tactics we use and his ability to change things certainly can be..

Maybe he needs a game off on Saturday or short break to re charge so the players can hear a different voice in the dressing room / at trainig?
Everything else he is trying and failing , is it worth trying ???

It certainly won't harm us if he does..Sometimes you can be so close to the problems that you can't see them...
I don't doubt his desire and effort but something needs to be done as this is getting silly now..Yet another blank from his team, that's 5 in a row now
Are you suggesting like you have games off Neil? - you say nothing when the team is doing well (except for when you couldn't get yourself a FA Cup ticket (for Man City was it?) Then have loads to say when things are not going well.

As I have said before this club isn't good enough for you, you deserve better. In the 60 years I have supported this club there has been ups and downs and now is just a bit of a down when compared to the stuff we've been through before.

You seem to have all the answers but you have never explained the coaching badges you have nor mentioned local teams you have managed (at least to give some credence to the extensive 'knowledge' of football management that you think you have - you sound more like Mourinho that does Michael Flynn.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
neilcork68 wrote:
supporter wrote:Being honest Neil you're not saying anything that you haven't already said for seasons now as soon as we hit a bad patch.

Andrew Perry.

name added to post as previously you've been obsessed that I was Frank or someone else with multiple usernames.

Ahhh nice to know you;ve found a pair and not hiding behind a pseudo name anymore :wink:

See Andrew is a much better name the supporter.

can you get your other stooges Whoareya and Fourthousand to do the same as its not nice talking to a made up name :lol:

Talking of that , where is our old mate Whoareya ????
I have to say that supporter/Andrew is of a completely different calibre to the likes of Fourthousand and Whoareya. Whilst supporter takes a far more upbeat view of the goings on at Rodney Parade than you and me, his posts are those of someone who clearly loves the club and wants for the best.

Fourthousand, Whoareya, are unpleasant and nasty individuals who have only one redeeming feature, that being they are so stupid that they are easy to squash.

Even tongue in cheek I would never liken Andrew to that pair. Whatever happened I wonder to Jimmyexile, Xisle, AlanJBryant etc. See what I mean about stupid?
As I have said before Stan you are a mean-spirited individual, a veritable verbal bully who I suspect is dishing it out in your later years on a message board from Eire because of stuff that went on before in your life. I feel your pain young man.