Willmott
Total votes: 3 (8%)
Abrahams
Total votes: 1 (3%)
Dolan (No votes)
Howkins (No votes)
Total votes: 39

Re: MotM: Bradford (Home)

Innis was my MOM with some very good performances all around - Wilmott had a great game today, Gorman was really good, I like the look of Khan, Green was a real handful, Matt did well battling for every high ball, Benno had another great game, but overall the team wanted that one and put in a great all round winning performance and looked more balanced and agile. UTP

Willthiswork wrote:Surprised on the votes for Robbie, never saw much of him myself.
Thing is he didn't put a foot wrong all afternoon.

Inniss for me. He's not the most elegant of defenders but not much went past him today. He threw himself in the way of a couple of piledrivers today. Bennett was tidy, Khan had an excellent first half. Very difficult day for goalkeepers but what a fabulous save by King in the first half.

Just to confirm Benno has 4 votes.
If it reappears on the list please do not vote again as the 4 votes have been counted.

Many thanks.

UPTHEPORT wrote:
pembsexile wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:Any reason why my MOTM poll has been deleted you've never shown any interest before
Perhaps his was used as he didn’t put up a snide comment such as ‘all votes count’ as you did. All votes count that is, as long as all players are included. You only have yourself to blame.

You must have lived a very sheltered life if you think that's a snide comment

Oh btw you forgot to add ex moderator :roll:

Answer me this why would anyone have a problem with every vote counts unless you have some sort of agenda where you can ignore a democratic vote

Do I really have to spell it out for you? Ok, here’s a reminder. I have mentioned it previously. You put up a poll several weeks ago where only two candidates were listed. The mods pulled it. Then, every week since, you put up a post with the words ‘every vote counts’. A little dig every week. You did it again today.

I can assure you I have no agenda to push regarding ignoring votes. Apart from the unintended omission of Bennet today, the post initiated by Admin was fine. I hope he does it every week. No digs there.

Are you some sort of self appointed Policeman who needs to remind us that it is a democratic process? Personally, I don’t need to be reminded by you especially when it disguised as a pop at others on this board. There, no sly digs, just a straight up explanation of what I think. Is that plain enough for you ex moderator? Hope so.

You know, you really seemed to be a much nicer person some time ago. I wonder when that was.

Has to be Inniss for breaking our long. long run of not scoring, and heroic defending 2nd half, putting his body on the line throwing himself in the way of goal bound shots.