Total votes: 3 (8%)
Abrahams
Total votes: 1 (3%)
Dolan (No votes)
Howkins (No votes)
Total votes: 39

Re: MotM: Bradford (Home)

Jack - Admin wrote:My mistake.

If I add Bennett to the poll, it'll reset it.

We rely on the dutiful counting skills of FN3 :thumbright:
No probs Jack.
Will add them manually.
How daft to be so excited at a County win but I am.

Willthiswork wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:Any reason why my MOTM poll has been deleted you've never shown any interest before
There were two up so I deleted the one that had no response.
But clearly my thread was correct yet still deleted for no reason

pembsexile wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:
pembsexile wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:Any reason why my MOTM poll has been deleted you've never shown any interest before
Perhaps his was used as he didn’t put up a snide comment such as ‘all votes count’ as you did. All votes count that is, as long as all players are included. You only have yourself to blame.

You must have lived a very sheltered life if you think that's a snide comment

Oh btw you forgot to add ex moderator :roll:

Answer me this why would anyone have a problem with every vote counts unless you have some sort of agenda where you can ignore a democratic vote

Do I really have to spell it out for you? Ok, here’s a reminder. I have mentioned it previously. You put up a poll several weeks ago where only two candidates were listed. The mods pulled it. Then, every week since, you put up a post with the words ‘every vote counts’. A little dig every week. You did it again today.

I can assure you I have no agenda to push regarding ignoring votes. Apart from the unintended omission of Bennet today, the post initiated by Admin was fine. I hope he does it every week. No digs there.

Are you some sort of self appointed Policeman who needs to remind us that it is a democratic process? Personally, I don’t need to be reminded by you especially when it disguised as a pop at others on this board. There, no sly digs, just a straight up explanation of what I think. Is that plain enough for you ex moderator? Hope so.

You know, you really seemed to be a much nicer person some time ago. I wonder when that was.
I've been putting every vote counts for months now get your facts right before you start pointing fingers

The Almond podge vote was clearly a joke but clearly over your head

Willthiswork wrote:
There were two up so I deleted the one that had no response.
There was a response five votes where cast

I am surprised Haynes has not been mentioned he was outstanding first half although faded during the second half.
Between Innis and Khan who were very influential during the game.
Innis just because of his goal and his mature display after missing a pen on Wednesday becoming a key player in central defence.

UPTHEPORT wrote:
pembsexile wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:
pembsexile wrote:
Perhaps his was used as he didn’t put up a snide comment such as ‘all votes count’ as you did. All votes count that is, as long as all players are included. You only have yourself to blame.

You must have lived a very sheltered life if you think that's a snide comment

Oh btw you forgot to add ex moderator :roll:

Answer me this why would anyone have a problem with every vote counts unless you have some sort of agenda where you can ignore a democratic vote

Do I really have to spell it out for you? Ok, here’s a reminder. I have mentioned it previously. You put up a poll several weeks ago where only two candidates were listed. The mods pulled it. Then, every week since, you put up a post with the words ‘every vote counts’. A little dig every week. You did it again today.

I can assure you I have no agenda to push regarding ignoring votes. Apart from the unintended omission of Bennet today, the post initiated by Admin was fine. I hope he does it every week. No digs there.

Are you some sort of self appointed Policeman who needs to remind us that it is a democratic process? Personally, I don’t need to be reminded by you especially when it disguised as a pop at others on this board. There, no sly digs, just a straight up explanation of what I think. Is that plain enough for you ex moderator? Hope so.

You know, you really seemed to be a much nicer person some time ago. I wonder when that was.
I've been putting every vote counts for months now get your facts right before you start pointing fingers

The Almond podge vote was clearly a joke but clearly over your head
No, it didn’t go over my head, it was just a poor attempt at humour given the state of the mom thread. You used it as an attempt to have another pop. Childish.

You like questions, so answer me this. Why did Admin put up a post yesterday without seeing the need to say ‘every vote counts’. Answer, because he didn’t feel the need (unlike you) to have a pop at others whilst doing it.

Another question. Will you also suggest that Admin has an agenda because he didn’t mention all votes count? I very much doubt it.

Such a shame from a ex moderator. Well, you did remind me that I hadn’t used the phrase.

UPTHEPORT wrote:Sorry not good enough if you want to vote for Bennett you can't and you can't see any running totals

A rerun poll is needed
I cannot believe you are carrying on like this.
It was not your MOM to start with.
You are not interested in the final results or even more the ongoing results.
Scott Bennett has 7 votes so far.
Every vote is genuine, no wind ups so no need for you to interfere.
All the running totals are at the top of each page plus 7 for Scott.

To prove the above comment is incorrect.

Currently

Inniss 23 votes
Bennett 7 votes
Khan 6 votes
Matt 3 votes
Wilmott 3 votes
Green 1 vote
Abrahams 1 vote (No idea where that thought came from but it will be counted)

Keep them coming.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:Sorry not good enough if you want to vote for Bennett you can't and you can't see any running totals

A rerun poll is needed
What about the votes from the other poll that was wrongly removed and why would anyone trust you a man that has manipulated votes before to suit your anti podge agenda

UPTHEPORT wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:

A rerun poll is needed
What about the votes from the other poll that was wrongly removed and why would anyone trust you a man that has manipulated votes before to suit your anti podge agenda
As that poll was removed pretty sure they can vote again on the official poll.
There is no anti Padraig Amond agenda as you know.
If Podge plays regardless of how he plays we all know he will start off with 2 votes.
The only votes not recorded were from 1 contributor who had multiple ongoing Usernames and voted within a few minutes around half a dozen times for Padraig.
I believe he is no longer able to vote so problem has gone.
You are clearly hell bent on mischief making.
Jack and Will are clearly happy the way this poll is running so I will not explain any further to you.
The poll is fine and will continue as it is unless Mods think different.
I have counted your vote of course.