Re: What the hell?

fontague-smythe wrote:Was that moron waving a Leeds flag and giving Mcall dogs abuse about?
He was at Wembley against Spurs also trying to kick things off.
Walked along from dressing rooms mouthed off at McCall who responded then jogged off out of the ground.
Moron.

The worst part about it was the steward who was just hoping he would go away, rather than actually stop him himself. Totally stupid act by the so called fan, but not impressed with the lack of action by those who are responsible for ensuring there are no flashpoints.

The Cat wrote:The worst part about it was the steward who was just hoping he would go away, rather than actually stop him himself. Totally stupid act by the so called fan, but not impressed with the lack of action by those who are responsible for ensuring there are no flashpoints.
Clearly scared stiff of the nutter, just let him mouth off at McCall.
You must sit near me then. :lol:

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
The Cat wrote:The worst part about it was the steward who was just hoping he would go away, rather than actually stop him himself. Totally stupid act by the so called fan, but not impressed with the lack of action by those who are responsible for ensuring there are no flashpoints.
Clearly scared stiff of the nutter, just let him mouth off at McCall.
You must sit near me then. :lol:
I stand up on the terrace just to the left of the choir (but not part of the choir). I agree he was scared, and I felt sorry for him, but he was useless as a deterrent.