Re: What the hell? Name and Shame!

daftasfxxx wrote:
Well there you have it, total bullshite, the chanting you can hear in the video was " where's your chip van gone" not about Bradford's darkest day and from a group of mostly teens who wouldn't have a clue what is was about anyway
You really have lost the plot.
Regardless of a bunch of kids chanting about a chip van fire, somebody prompted them to make the chant up.
You clearly do not understand that the incident with the Moron was totally separate and did not involve these kids.
To call it bullshite really says a lot for you.
No excuse for either incident.
Big fine coming our way.
Also the chip shop van relates to the fire years before.
To try and turn it around on McCall is ridiculous

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:
Well there you have it, total bullshite, the chanting you can hear in the video was " where's your chip van gone" not about Bradford's darkest day and from a group of mostly teens who wouldn't have a clue what is was about anyway
Regardless of a bunch of kids chanting about a chip van fire, somebody prompted them to make the chant up.
You clearly do not understand that the incident with the Moron was totally separate and did not involve these kids.
Big fine coming our way.

Well I stand near the dugouts I didn't hear any chanting all I heard was the Buffon mumbling and waving a lids flag

Harps of course I realise the incident with the moron had nothing to do with the kids, that was my whole point, have you followed the link to the argus site, the headline is
Bradford City FC condemn 'repulsive chanting' about club's 'darkest day' during Saturday's clash with Newport County
It was a chant about a chip van nothing else
The kids chanting it thought it was about a chip van and nothing else and so did everybody who heard it
One idiot allegedly shouted vile abuse and I said allegedly because only one person heard it

UPTHEPORT wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:
Big fine coming our way.

Well I stand near the dugouts I didn't hear any chanting all I heard was the Buffon mumbling and waving a lids flag
There was chanting gsb, a dozen kids singing "where's your chip van gone" the video has been taken down by the owner off YouTube but I have a link to it on another site

Is ignorance a defence
Like I said it all relates to the tragedy.
Somebody a lot older prompted the kids to start that chant.
You did infer McCall was making it up also.
Like I said big fine and maybe time to disband the choir if they cannot understand what they are chanting.
Nobody seems to be in charge.
Taff long gone from that area this season.
Suggest you forward the video also to the club or police.

I can't comment on the finer details as I was on the other side of the ground. Someone earlier mentioned the possibility of a fine for the chanting. That depends on the FA regulations. We hear of sanctions for racist, homophobic and sectarian chants, but I don't think they will act to punish random chants that fall outside these categories. I suppose they coild insist on a closure of a larger section of the terrace, but that would seem a bit ott. Far better that there is a determined effort to identify the flag waver. That would need the involvement of our fans (well maybe only one fan). What's the charge? Behaviour likely to cause a breach of the peace?

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Is ignorance a defence
Like I said big fine and maybe time to disband the choir if they cannot understand what they are chanting.
Don't know if you know how chants work harps but usually ONE person starts it and the rest follow and yes in this case ignorance is a defence
A chant about a chip van that has gone, not about the Bradford fire disaster
A simple chant to follow, so simple a simpleton like you could follow

daftasfxxx wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Is ignorance a defence
Don't know if you know how chants work harps but usually ONE person starts it and the rest follow and yes in this case ignorance is a defence
A chant about a chip van that has gone, not about the Bradford fire disaster
A simple chant to follow, so simple a simpleton like you could follow
"A simpleton like me"
Seriously keep your head down as you really are digging a hole for yourself.
You implied McCall was making it up and defending the chant.
As per your Username you still cannot comprehend that the Chip Van fire I believe in Bradford caused by Leeds fans relates to the tragedy.
Don't insult me think what you are saying before mouthing off.
The club are in trouble and the last thing they need is you posting crap about their manager and the chant which is now being investigated possibly by the police as well as the club.

Re: Name and shame

daftasfxxx wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:I don’t think your boy was listening Daftas as it was chip van they were singing about.
Also I honestly don’t think McCall would make that up , why would he?
Me not listening m8, my boy did say chip shop, maybe McCall said it to justify his reaction to the idiot, his word is all we have after all
"his word is all we have after all"

Says it all. :roll: