Re: Match thread 29/02 Oldham Ath v Newport County

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
whoareya wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
whoareya wrote:
neilcork68 wrote: Mf = busted flush....captain refusing to leave a sinking ship.
Captains are supposed to go down with the ship you clown.
Pot kettle black.
You're talking senile gibberish
Stick to making jokes about Iranian gunners shooting down airplanes its your level.
Someone's had a few shandys today - out with the rugger buggers.

whoareya wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
whoareya wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
whoareya wrote:
neilcork68 wrote: Mf = busted flush....captain refusing to leave a sinking ship.
Pot kettle black.
Stick to making jokes about Iranian gunners shooting down airplanes its your level.
2 pints of Coors and a nice glass of red.
Better than thinking up sick jokes.
You really are a piece of work pal.
Did I call you scum
For sure.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
whoareya wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
whoareya wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
whoareya wrote:
Pot kettle black.
Did I call you scum
For sure.
Like I said - go to bed.
You shouldn't come on here if you've been sniffing the barmaid's apron. Makes you go lairy Mary.

whoareya wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
whoareya wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
whoareya wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
whoareya wrote:
Pot kettle black.
Did I call you scum
For sure.
Like I said - go to bed.
You shouldn't come on here if you've been sniffing the barmaid's apron. Makes you go lairy Mary.
This is hysterical :grin: And if you met each other you'd both back down and be embarrassed.

mad norm wrote:
OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:
mad norm wrote:Take away all this tit for tat nonsense and there'd be only half the pages on this thread that are relevant
Probably. Also suspect it deters readers from having to wade through the personal insults, and from making relevant contributions themselves.
As an Exile yes you're spot on ..This constant bickering is devaluing this forum
Gwyl Dewi Sant Hapus i ti Norm in deepest darkest Surrey

Back to the thread.
Its time for a change as Flynny plus his team are going backwards.
How contributors can be happy at the current situation less than half a dozen times this season have we played well.
Have we hammered any body?
No
Signings on long term contracts, woeful injury list.
Its totally depressing.
Its not going to happen though if GF has given him some crazy contract.
Anyway appreciate a lot up on the clouds will disagree but something needs to be addressed quickly.

mad norm wrote:
OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:
mad norm wrote:Take away all this tit for tat nonsense and there'd be only half the pages on this thread that are relevant
Probably. Also suspect it deters readers from having to wade through the personal insults, and from making relevant contributions themselves.
As an Exile yes you're spot on ..This constant bickering is devaluing this forum
It's done deliberately Norm by the 3 amigos!! They have been spoiling this board for years! Maybe MF should have word.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Back to the thread.
Its time for a change as Flynny plus his team are going backwards.
How contributors can be happy at the current situation less than half a dozen times this season have we played well.
Have we hammered any body?
No
Signings on long term contracts, woeful injury list.
Its totally depressing.
Its not going to happen though if GF has given him some crazy contract.
Anyway appreciate a lot up on the clouds will disagree but something needs to be addressed quickly.

Now come on talk sense. You know all is well , the team are playing well and the play offs are achievable ..........

Its laughable how they can still come on here and believe it......
ok they may not like us posters who shoot from the hip and tell its as it is....realists but they cant come back with any creditable responses as to why we are wrong ...in their eyes.
Their responses are just insults.

Yes MF has done a good job for the club two years ago and last season.
Yes he did great saving us from relegation..even though he did it with Graham Westleys signings.
This season we can count on the fingers of ONE HAND how many times we have played well , use ONE HAND to count HIS successful signings,etc
Early seasons results paper over so many cracks. We wont get relegated and you can guarantee we wont make they play offs , even though they wont accept this , The football and tactics used are ABYSMAL , His excuses are wearing thin and we are only going one way under his leadership....

Statler and Waldorf wont like this post ( spiderman and whoareya) and will come back with the usual abuse , counter questions , bullcrap but what they cant come up with apart from ' he has earned his right to stay line' as a creditable reason to continue with him other than that.

I ask a few questions of them....
Are they happy with the football on show ?
Are our tactics any good ?
Why ( and with what evidence ) is MF the man to continue ?
What evidence have they got that he can improve us?
Does MF EARN his alleged high wage ?

I'm all ears and I would love to know their answers.....will they act like MEN and answer the questions or will it be another tirade of abusive posts from them ?????