Re: On the Beach next Saturday ?

neilcork68 wrote:2600 at most IMO. ( 50 away )
Unfortunately I would agree with that estimate, and expect similar attendances for the remaining fixtures after that .
Will be interesting to note the figures, for home league games at the end of the season compared to last.
If any increase at all considering the extremely disappointing results and performances it will be a big surprise yet a positive one.

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:
George Street-Bridge wrote:I don't know what gate the Dragons published last night, but it looked below 2,000 on TV.
Reported as 4102 ?
I was there
Ridiculous but they count every season ticket holder regardless of turning up I believe.
Just maybe 3000 for a big game also.

DeePeeNCAFC wrote:England C playing Wales in Caernarfon on 24th March, that's the best non-league players around. I can only hope that MF or LL will be there scouting ready for next season.
I watch Sgorio regularly and the player who has impressed me most is a left winger/striker called Michael Bakare for Connah's Quay. (Obvs he won't be in this game but he stands out in a league some of the Wales team play in.) Big, fast, great shot, brushes defenders off easily.

Thought he'd be worth looking at, but it turns out he's 33 and has had about 20 clubs, the peak being a few dozen games in the Conference.