Re: Wycombe similarities

Stan A. Einstein wrote:I am in total agreement with GSB and Amberexile. Such is the state of our club that players only come to us because they lack options and that we're better of killing games because if we try to play football we get slaughtered.

Glad to finally have you both on board.
Just watched MOTD2,Westham fans had a protest before the game.I saw a sheet/flag with GSB out so they obviously don't agree with George.

Re: Wycombe similarities

Percy plunkett wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:I am in total agreement with GSB and Amberexile. Such is the state of our club that players only come to us because they lack options and that we're better of killing games because if we try to play football we get slaughtered.

Glad to finally have you both on board.
Just watched MOTD2,Westham fans had a protest before the game.I saw a sheet/flag with GSB out so they obviously don't agree with George.
Funny you should mention that - I was on that march on Saturday, having been a season ticket holder there during our wilderness years.

If you want a warning about handing ownership to a corporate machine, bleeding a brand dry at the expense of the fan base.

At least with our trust model there is an opportunity for anyone to get involved, at least to the trust board level.

But you can't have it both ways - if you don't like the current model then you'll need to organise and demonstrate, although the numbers at the regular open meetings suggest that the murmerings on here are not reflected in the general fan base.

I live quite near to Wycombe and know a few fans - their experience of, and circumstances surrounding Trust ownership is worlds apart from ours, but they have now sold up to an American sports 'investor' and we all know how that model can end.