Re: The I'm still backing Flynny thread

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
whoareya wrote:
wattsville_boy wrote:ps

https://www.transfermarkt.com/elite-man ... rater/4594

If Flynn isn't gone for next season then this is the list of players from whom he will be picking for next seasons squad.
Have you missed the bit about the Elite agreement ending at the end of this season?
That does not stop him signing Elite players though.
Goodness knows what this agreement was.
Only manager signed up to them.
If he stays with them sure he will be getting regular calls.
Frank ,
I’m Pretty sure the late great Justin Edinburgh used to be affiliated to elite. I’m also pretty sure he introduced them to Flynny. I’d hazard a guess that the younger players, Regan, Lee, Conor and Aaron trusted Justin enough to sign up to elite.

If Lewis turns out to be as good as Percy believes , we’ll get even more money for him too.

Try not to see the negative in everything the manager or club do.

Spiderman wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
whoareya wrote:

If Flynn isn't gone for next season then this is the list of players from whom he will be picking for next seasons squad.
Have you missed the bit about the Elite agreement ending at the end of this season?
Frank ,
I’m Pretty sure the late great Justin Edinburgh used to be affiliated to elite. I’m also pretty sure he introduced them to Flynny. I’d hazard a guess that the younger players, Regan, Lee, Conor and Aaron trusted Justin enough to sign up to elite.

If Lewis turns out to be as good as Percy believes , we’ll get even more money for him too.

Try not to see the negative in everything the manager or club do.
Spider.

Your first sentence is 100% correct.

Off on a tangent again.

What a superb Chelsea performance.

Hope Flynny and our 2 keepers were watching.
How to distribute a ball from their keeper.
On the ground short , thrown out and where any danger kicked up the middle.
When he had the ball not a single hoof to anywhere.
Its Premier football but the basics are the same.
An 18 year old was the best player on the pitch.
Maybe your mate needs to take the Academy more seriously also..

Cheers

whoareya wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
whoareya wrote:

The list is made up solely of Elite players, and the post clearly says "this is the list of players from whom he will be picking for next seasons squad" if the agreement is coming to an end, why would you think we would still.be picking from their list?
He'd possibly still be picking from the list unless he is severing his links with Elite too. I think the high number of players on their books that have links with County (past or present) suggests that either Flynn is getting good deals with Elite through his association with them or perhaps preference has been given to players on their books when maybe someone more suitable for the team could have been pursued more vigorously.

That's the problem that arises when a Manager employs a significant number of players from the same Agency he is with. People then start looking at possible conflict of interest issues where there may be none.