Re: The I'm still backing Flynny thread

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Help you both out

They have 58 players on their books

21 have played for County.

Just 1 manager Flynny.

That does not look very good.
And how many of those 21 were involved in the fantastic cup runs of the last few seasons and the journey to the play-off final? Did you have grave concerns in your mind when you were sat at Wembley just 9 months ago?

This criticism is based on hindsight on the back of an admittedly poor run of performances, but there are plenty of people on here who take obvious hindsight and recycle it as intuitive foresight.

The board has come out and confirmed that the Elite partnership will end, so its been acknowledged that it hasn't worked out this season, so its going to change.

If companies sacked everyone when projects haven't worked quite as intended - we'd all be on the dole.

We lost that play-off final in injury time of extra time, down to 10 men. Had they used VAR we could easily have won 2-0 in normal time we'd be having a go at League 1 football and hopefully enjoying the ride.

We didn't, but we so bloody nearly did, and anyone that manages to take us on those journeys deserves patience and trust.

That's what hindsight tells me.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Spiderman wrote:
neilcork68 wrote:
Spiderman wrote:
neilcork68 wrote:Or you could look at it this way

This season is done
A new man comes in , has 12 games to assess the squad and sort out who he wants to keep / get rid of
He starts next season with a clean slated , similar budget to MF ( I assume we will break even or even make a small profit from this season ). Hope the BOD make the right appointment ( all managers and players are gambles and you have to hope they work ).
Demand of them that we try to entertain the fans with 'Football' rather than 'Hoofball'.
Demand that we are expecting a mid table finish next season at least but the crowds will be entertained.
Demand we don't sign rookies and journeymen on two year contracts.
A lot depends on the board to make the right appointment

Or we could stick with Flynn , have more of his hoofball and excuses that its not his fault , another load of elite clients on two year deals and another batch of players not up to the required standards because he hasn't got the contacts , knowledge to sign the right players for the tactics you play too.

I don't care what anyone thinks , I believe MF thought that Ledley was going tosign and hopefully Bony on a short deal irrelevant of what he said in the press and they would take us to the play offs. They didn't and he was left scratching around for journeymen players from other League 2 sides because they kept him hanging on and the better players had already signed for other clubs. Once he offered Ledley a chance and he didn't sign he should have told him to bugger off.No he went to Charlton then came back after they decided they didn't want him.MF still held the fought that he might sign for us The same with Bony.....They just used us to stay fit whilst looking to move on. Them being here certainly didn't improve us with their Premiership qualities did they ??
Who are the elite players on 2 year contracts ?

There's a list on here somewhere who we have signed who are / have been elite clients and there will probably be more as its the main agency we seem to use.
Was it something like 9 out of the 20 listed on their site have played for us ??
Ok , you’ve evaded my question. Here’s another.
Who are the 9 that have played for us?
Help you both out

Just 1 manager Flynny.

Do they include Conor Washington, Lee Evans , Regan Poole and Aaron Collins ?

whoareya wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Certainly its a worry about costs of a change apart from any improvement.
Lose badly Saturday and this forum as well as County chat could go ballistic.

A win however gained will guarantee Flynnys season with us.
I bet the regulars on County Chat are delighted that you've popped up on there now.
Wrong again.
Hate Facebook.
Just reading the comments on there.
A far bigger audience so you can gage better the feelings of supporters more

Spiderman wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Spiderman wrote:
neilcork68 wrote:
Spiderman wrote:

This season is done
A new man comes in , has 12 games to assess the squad and sort out who he wants to keep / get rid of
He starts next season with a clean slated , similar budget to MF ( I assume we will break even or even make a small profit from this season ). Hope the BOD make the right appointment ( all managers and players are gambles and you have to hope they work ).
Demand of them that we try to entertain the fans with 'Football' rather than 'Hoofball'.
Demand that we are expecting a mid table finish next season at least but the crowds will be entertained.

Or we could stick with Flynn , have more of his hoofball and excuses that its not his fault , another load of elite clients on two year deals and another batch of players not up to the required standards because he hasn't got the contacts , knowledge to sign the right players for the tactics you play too.

I don't care what anyone thinks , I believe MF thought that Ledley was going tosign and hopefully Bony on a short deal irrelevant of what he said in the press and they would take us to the play offs. They didn't and he was left scratching around for journeymen players from other League 2 sides because they kept him hanging on and the better players had already signed for other clubs. Once he offered Ledley a chance and he didn't sign he should have told him to bugger off.No he went to Charlton then came back after they decided they didn't want him.MF still held the fought that he might sign for us The same with Bony.....They just used us to stay fit whilst looking to move on. Them being here certainly didn't improve us with their Premiership qualities did they ??

There's a list on here somewhere who we have signed who are / have been elite clients and there will probably be more as its the main agency we seem to use.
Was it something like 9 out of the 20 listed on their site have played for us ??
Help you both out

Just 1 manager Flynny.

Do they include Conor Washington, Lee Evans , Regan Poole and Aaron Collins ?
Yes.
You asked a question to Corky and I helped with an answer.
Such a huge percentage with only one manager in my eyes does not look good.

Anyway the BOD have clearly decided enough is enough so fair do's to them.

3 quality players on their in fairness.

Loyalfoot wrote:I'm still backing Flynny he will recover from this bad run of form, injuries have been a major factor this season.
I think everybody by now realises you are backing Flynny but you never answered my question despite prompts at what stage would you have to say thanks but time for a change.
It will happen one day it happens to everyone unless they retire first.

Spiderman wrote:
neilcork68 wrote:
Spiderman wrote:

This season is done

I didnt evade your question . I logged off and didnt see it until this morning.
Since your question was asked Frank has answered it so I saw no point answering it again

Loyalfoot wrote:I would see the rest of the season out now as there is no point changing MF as the new guy would add no value as he could change very little. That of course is if someone would want the job right now.
Okay thanks for the response.
Flynny continues in the current vein and loses most of the last 12 games you then think what?

Hopefully he has had the fright of his management career in the last 2 games and puts it right.
Big game Saturday for sure.