Re: Should Flynn go ?

supporter wrote:Most experienced managers would be hailed as geniuses if they had achieved what MF has up to this point.

Ironically this season will prove to be one of the most important seasons in MF's career from a learning perspective and he will be a better manager for it. If we stick with him we'll see the benefit of that, if not some other club will.

Saved us from Relegation with Westley's players because he got them playing where he couldnt and made the club some money through cup run..
He got the praise for that , even from me.
With his signings have they improved us , even with a larger budget ?
What has he won ??????

You can guarantee he will turn out a better manager ,can you ???
It may break him and he could fail big time and never manage at our level ever again is also a possibility
What evidence have you got that he will learn from his mistakes ?
Bad transfer window in the summer with the players he signed , did it improve in the January window . Have results improved since October where we have only won 4 games out of 24 ?????????
What is he learning and what is he doing about it ????
Has he learned not to 'dig the players out' in the press ? He did it again Monday..After his first outburst have they improved ? What makes him think they will after his latest one ????

neilcork68 wrote:
supporter wrote:Most experienced managers would be hailed as geniuses if they had achieved what MF has up to this point.

Ironically this season will prove to be one of the most important seasons in MF's career from a learning perspective and he will be a better manager for it. If we stick with him we'll see the benefit of that, if not some other club will.

Saved us from Relegation with Westley's players because he got them playing where he couldnt and made the club some money through cup run..
He got the praise for that , even from me.
With his signings have they improved us , even with a larger budget ?
What has he won ?????? What is there to win in League 2, other than promotion, in which case he got as near to promotion as is physically possible.

You can guarantee he will turn out a better manager ,can you ??? Can you guarantee he wont? No, of course you can't because its an equally ridiculous question with no tangible answer.
It may break him and he could fail big time and never manage at our level ever again is also a possibility. Same as everyone else in any management environment, but strange you should consider his welfare whilst also demanding he be sacked
What evidence have you got that he will learn from his mistakes ? What evidence have you got that he won't? None, because its an equally ridiculous question with no tangible answer
Bad transfer window in the summer with the players he signed , did it improve in the January window . Have results improved since October where we have only won 4 games out of 24 ????????? The performances at the start of season with the new players were very promising (eg Haynes and Howkins at Cambridge away). The rational way to judge overall performance is at the end of the season, especially when the team has already secured enough points to be virtually assured of L2 football next season.
What is he learning and what is he doing about it ????Do you honestly think he's just sat on his arse doing nothing?
Has he learned not to 'dig the players out' in the press ? He did it again Monday..After his first outburst have they improved ? What makes him think they will after his latest one ???? Digging players out is a tactic that some managers use and some players respond to, are you saying it has never worked for any other manager at any other club?

EVIDENCE ???

Its all ifs buts and maybe's

You shout and criticise my posts because you disagree with the points being made by me..You or I both cant be correct as our views differ.

if he is learning from mistakes....why arent the performances / results improving ??
You say ripping into his players may work ?? It may do, who knows but he has tried it before earlier in the season . Has it worked ? If so why has he done it again ??

i want him sacked because I dont believe he is doing a good job and I dont see any evidence he can turn it around. I was responding to the fact that some believe he will be a better manager because of the shortcomings this season..Who knows, He may not learn from his mistakes and it may haunt him in the future if he ever moves on , gets another job and hits a bad spell.He may not have the ability to turn this bad spell around and what we have had from him is as good as it gets..Most of his success was when he had another mangers players to use.( the vast majority ) His signings since ( the vast majority) havent improved the squad IMO even though he believes they have and had more budget to play with.
Haynes did start the season well...why is he poor now ?
Amond and Matt scored loads last season...why cant they score now ??
Who knows ( only the two themselves) if LL is passing on knowledge and MF is ignoring him ?? If he is or isnt why are we playing so poor for the majority of the season ???
Do I think he is sat on his arse doing nothing ? No I dont but if he isnt learning by his mistakes then all the hard work in the world aint going to change things.
How many poster agree with me that Willmott should only play in his Natural position of a right winger? MF has played him in almost every position this year to get him in the side when fit even though many think we have had better options. No he will still use him even though it weakens the side if he plays right back , on the left etc...Is that learning by your mistakes?
Do you have the answers , No its only your opinions , just as I post mine

neilcork68 wrote:EVIDENCE ???

Its all ifs buts and maybe's

You shout and criticise my posts because you disagree with the points being made by me..You or I both cant be correct as our views differ.

if he is learning from mistakes....why arent the performances / results improving ??
You say ripping into his players may work ?? It may do, who knows but he has tried it before earlier in the season . Has it worked ? If so why has he done it again ??

i want him sacked because I dont believe he is doing a good job and I dont see any evidence he can turn it around. I was responding to the fact that some believe he will be a better manager because of the shortcomings this season..Who knows, He may not learn from his mistakes and it may haunt him in the future if he ever moves on , gets another job and hits a bad spell.He may not have the ability to turn this bad spell around and what we have had from him is as good as it gets..Most of his success was when he had another mangers players to use.( the vast majority ) His signings since ( the vast majority) havent improved the squad IMO even though he believes they have and had more budget to play with.
Haynes did start the season well...why is he poor now ?
Amond and Matt scored loads last season...why cant they score now ??
Who knows ( only the two themselves) if LL is passing on knowledge and MF is ignoring him ?? If he is or isnt why are we playing so poor for the majority of the season ???
Do I think he is sat on his arse doing nothing ? No I dont but if he isnt learning by his mistakes then all the hard work in the world aint going to change things.
How many poster agree with me that Willmott should only play in his Natural position of a right winger? MF has played him in almost every position this year to get him in the side when fit even though many think we have had better options. No he will still use him even though it weakens the side if he plays right back , on the left etc...Is that learning by your mistakes?
Do you have the answers , No its only your opinions , just as I post mine
For someone that criticises Flynny for repeating himself , you sure do repeat yourself a lot.
Chill.

Think everything has now been said on Flynnys position.
For or against.
Certain it will be manic on here early Saturday evening though.
Looking forward to the game for sure.
No idea if Flynny is.
Pressure for sure.