Re: Flynn - It's All My Fault

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Loyalfoot wrote:Neil all this can't be doing your blood pressure any good, calm down and chill now. I suggest you don't go and watch for a few games.
I doubt all this arse kissing is doing your health too much good either. :grin:
Seriously Stan I cannot believe the pomposity of this character

neilcork68 wrote:
DT1892 wrote:In fairness to Flynn, he could say nothing at all and you'd be on here moaning about him keeping silent about the poor performances.

So you go to work tomorrow and on the notice board your boss has publically embarrassed you by questioning your character.
You go back to your desk or place of work and your going to give that man / woman 100% effort and commitment to help save his / her job after they had done that to you ?????
I'm also not watched by thousands, many of whom shout abuse if I was to make a mistake. It's really not a comparison.

What was the actual quote that's wound you up this time?

Most of the players he has 'questioned their character ' are signed up for next season..
He expects these players to bail him out and get results to save his job in the next 12 games ( his words ) after doubting their character. Would you give 100% commitment to a manager who did that to you ???
I suppose he could always put them on 'gardening leave as he did with KMB for 6 months next season if they don't perform for him for the rest of the season and the refuse to go elsewhere and sit on their contracts as they are perfectly entitled to do so.
He could sign another load of National League players who are not up to it and journeymen players to replaced them with until he can get rid of them ...Until he turns on them too when the going gets tough.
Never mind , he's still learning his trade , deserves more time and if we are bottom of the league next season , the only way is up.
In Flynn we trust :lol:

DT1892 wrote:
neilcork68 wrote:
DT1892 wrote:In fairness to Flynn, he could say nothing at all and you'd be on here moaning about him keeping silent about the poor performances.

So you go to work tomorrow and on the notice board your boss has publically embarrassed you by questioning your character.
You go back to your desk or place of work and your going to give that man / woman 100% effort and commitment to help save his / her job after they had done that to you ?????
I'm also not watched by thousands, many of whom shout abuse if I was to make a mistake. It's really not a comparison.

I'm watched by thousands , many of whom shout abuse at me if I make a mistake in my job. If my boss questioned my ' character or integrity' I wouldn't be happy about it. Even more so if he said it in the press for all to read...
I would probably tell him to 'do one' and not give 100%

Then again I am inside my van driving around Cardiff and the Valleys and can't hear them shouting at me but I can read sign language :lol:

neilcork68 wrote:
DT1892 wrote:
neilcork68 wrote:

I'm watched by thousands , many of whom shout abuse at me if I make a mistake in my job. If my boss questioned my ' character or integrity' I wouldn't be happy about it. Even more so if he said it in the press for all to read...
I would probably tell him to 'do one' and not give 100%

Then again I am inside my van driving around Cardiff and the Valleys and can't hear them shouting at me but I can read sign language :lol:
What was the actual quote then?