Re: Flynn - It's All My Fault

Blackandamber wrote:He's said it!

Michael Flynn: Newport County boss says he is fighting to keep his job - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51696571

Still can't believe the arrogance that he thinks he still has 12 games to save/ keep his job..
So if he loses ( or is it looses :lol: ) the next 5 he will still be thinking he has 7 left ????
Our form since October is Relegation form and the last two games have been embarrassing. If we hadn't have had the start we had and got a few points on board and were in the relegation mix would posters / fans still feel as comfortable with him continuing ?
I have said I don't believe we will go down but its not this year I fear for . Given his dealings in the last two windows I don't trust him to sign better players and next year I believe we will be right in the mix for losing our league status . If not one of the favourites to go down.
Its nice to see him actually finally accepting responsibility for a change

neilcork68 wrote:
Blackandamber wrote:He's said it!

Michael Flynn: Newport County boss says he is fighting to keep his job - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51696571

Still can't believe the arrogance that he thinks he still has 12 games to save/ keep his job..
So if he loses ( or is it looses :lol: ) the next 5 he will still be thinking he has 7 left ????
Our form since October is Relegation form and the last two games have been embarrassing. If we hadn't have had the start we had and got a few points on board and were in the relegation mix would posters / fans still feel as comfortable with him continuing ?
I have said I don't believe we will go down but its not this year I fear for . Given his dealings in the last two windows I don't trust him to sign better players and next year I believe we will be right in the mix for losing our league status . If not one of the favourites to go down.
Its nice to see him actually finally accepting responsibility for a change
Interesting take. What I took from the comment was that maybe he was told before the Oldham game that he had 13 games to save his job and it was 1 down and not looking too bright so far?

He may be saying to the press that he 'takes the blame' for the results recently.
He has also yet again had a dig at the players questioning their 'character'..............These are the very players he needs to dig him out of the hole we are in........Great man management that ???????????????

Sorry if anyone takes offence by this but if they disagree then they are totally delusional ...

Yes have a go at them behind closed doors but publically embarrassing them by digging them out in the press ???????????

DT1892 wrote:In fairness to Flynn, he could say nothing at all and you'd be on here moaning about him keeping silent about the poor performances.

So you go to work tomorrow and on the notice board your boss has publically embarrassed you by questioning your character.
You go back to your desk or place of work and your going to give that man / woman 100% effort and commitment to help save his / her job after they had done that to you ?????

neilcork68 wrote:
DT1892 wrote:In fairness to Flynn, he could say nothing at all and you'd be on here moaning about him keeping silent about the poor performances.

So you go to work tomorrow and on the notice board your boss has publically embarrassed you by questioning your character.
You go back to your desk or place of work and your going to give that man / woman 100% effort and commitment to help save his / her job after they had done that to you ?????

I find it odd that when Robbie offered you a chance to help training you wimped out saying how busy you were. Why don’t you take up the offer now ?

Who whimped out ???

I have a Full time job and have commitments during the day so couldn't make training.

Anyway ,Why should I..........?
He gets well paid to do the job he does . If he can't handle a bit of constructive criticism about the way I feel he was playing at the time of my posts the I suggest he may be in the wrong job. I pay enough of my hard earned to watch him and the team play 50+ times a season. Why should I give up more money by missing work to watch them train....Something I am not the slightest bit interested in doing anyway.
If they want me to go and help and advise them at training then you may as well sack MF , WH and LL as they obviously aren't doing their jobs correctly if the players want/ need outside help from a fan

neilcork68 wrote:Who whimped out ???

I have a Full time job and have commitments during the day so couldn't make training.

Anyway ,Why should I..........?
He gets well paid to do the job he does . If he can't handle a bit of constructive criticism about the way I feel he was playing at the time of my posts the I suggest he may be in the wrong job. I pay enough of my hard earned to watch him and the team play 50+ times a season. Why should I give up more money by missing work to watch them train....Something I am not the slightest bit interested in doing anyway.
If they want me to go and help and advise them at training then you may as well sack MF , WH and LL as they obviously aren't doing their jobs correctly if the players want/ need outside help from a fan
Corky admire in a way your thoughts on Flynny although I cannot agree with some of it but man up you totally whimped out with Robbie.
Last edited by Frank Nouble 3 on March 2nd, 2020, 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.