Rob Santwris

Newport County natter & football chatter.
no avatar
User

Frank Nouble 3

Rob Santwris

Postby Frank Nouble 3 » March 2nd, 2020, 3:13 pm

No longer a contributor on here but Top Man.

Reading just now on County Chat the fella is paying for the coach to Stevenage for all those that went with him
on the Oldham Coach.

Great gesture.
no avatar
User

The Wolf

Re: Rob Santwris

Postby The Wolf » March 4th, 2020, 5:19 pm

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:No longer a contributor on here but Top Man.

Reading just now on County Chat the fella is paying for the coach to Stevenage for all those that went with him
on the Oldham Coach.

Great gesture.



Hi Rob, there's nothing better than blowing your own trumpet. I suppose someone got to doing it, because no one else is going to it for you.
no avatar
User

Frank Nouble 3

Re: Rob Santwris

Postby Frank Nouble 3 » March 4th, 2020, 5:40 pm

Thank you Wolf for confirming my thoughts on you.

Like I said Top Man paying for everybody on the coach.

He did state when a lot of fans said after Saturdays debacle that the BOD should pay that this was a totally separate gesture and nothing to do with you lot.

Haven't spoken to Rob since he resigned wish he was still on the BOD rather than somebody who is lets say very at best un generous to such a smashing offer.

Really hope you are one off.
We got no chance if their are more with that attitude.
User avatar
User

daftasfxxx

Location

Newport

Re: Rob Santwris

Postby daftasfxxx » March 4th, 2020, 5:47 pm

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Thank you Wolf for confirming my thoughts on you.

Like I said Top Man paying for everybody on the coach.

He did state when a lot of fans said after Saturdays debacle that the BOD should pay that this was a totally separate gesture and nothing to do with you lot.

Haven't spoken to Rob since he resigned wish he was still on the BOD rather than somebody who is lets say very at best un generous to such a smashing offer.

Really hope you are one off.
We got no chance if their are more with that attitude.

When I get my penguin bumper book of mad looney translations out of the attic I'll be able to understand what the **** you're going on about
no avatar
User

Frank Nouble 3

Re: Rob Santwris

Postby Frank Nouble 3 » March 4th, 2020, 5:50 pm

daftasfxxx wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Thank you Wolf for confirming my thoughts on you.

Like I said Top Man paying for everybody on the coach.

He did state when a lot of fans said after Saturdays debacle that the BOD should pay that this was a totally separate gesture and nothing to do with you lot.

Haven't spoken to Rob since he resigned wish he was still on the BOD rather than somebody who is lets say very at best un generous to such a smashing offer.

Really hope you are one off.
We got no chance if their are more with that attitude.

When I get my penguin bumper book of mad looney translations out of the attic I'll be able to understand what the **** you're going on about


Seriously do not even attempt it as its way over your head.
no avatar
User

Justanordinaryfan

Re: Rob Santwris

Postby Justanordinaryfan » March 5th, 2020, 1:22 am

I agree it’s a great offer ......
However I really don’t get this addiction with people wanting or thinking that the club should refund ticket/travel money.

I travel to most away games and would never dream of calling the club out to cover costs after a drubbing. We the fans know how games go ....... a heavy defeat is always on the cards and if it happens it happens ..... it’s part and parcel of following your team.

....... and I don’t get the, they didn’t give a **** or didn’t try a leg ...... yes they were shite yes they looked clueless yes they were fooking rubbish ...... but they put the effort in ...... they were just clueless.
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Re: Rob Santwris

Postby Stan A. Einstein » March 5th, 2020, 1:36 am

Justanordinaryfan wrote:I agree it’s a great offer ......
However I really don’t get this addiction with people wanting or thinking that the club should refund ticket/travel money.

I travel to most away games and would never dream of calling the club out to cover costs after a drubbing. We the fans know how games go ....... a heavy defeat is always on the cards and if it happens it happens ..... it’s part and parcel of following your team.

....... and I don’t get the, they didn’t give a **** or didn’t try a leg ...... yes they were shite yes they looked clueless yes they were fooking rubbish ...... but they put the effort in ...... they were just clueless.


Many years ago I was at a County game at Leyton Orient. It was our first and only season in Division 4 after the 'glory years'. Every County player worked his socks off on a mild autumn evening. Leaving the ground I new the game was up. That we were a club in our death throws. We lost 4-1 although our goal was a cracker. But we were shite.

I'm really sorry but that's how it feels now.
User avatar
User

JonD

Location

Corridor of Uncertainty

Re: Rob Santwris

Postby JonD » March 5th, 2020, 5:06 am

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Haven't spoken to Rob since he resigned


I was disappointed as well but really, Frank, there's no need to be like that.
no avatar
User

Papski2

Re: Rob Santwris

Postby Papski2 » March 5th, 2020, 8:15 am

Many years ago I was at a County game against Leyton Orient. Every County player worked his socks off on a mild early spring evening. Leaving the ground I new the game was up. That we were a club in our death throws. We lost 4-0. But we were shite.

I'm really sorry but that's not how it feels now.
no avatar
User

Frank Nouble 3

Re: Rob Santwris

Postby Frank Nouble 3 » March 5th, 2020, 8:57 am

JonD wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Haven't spoken to Rob since he resigned


I was disappointed as well but really, Frank, there's no need to be like that.


:lol:

Sorry but you just made me smile Jon.

You got the wrong end of my post.

I haven't spoken to Rob because I haven't bumped into him.

I stopped going to the trust meetings like himself and have never bumped into him over RP since he told me he was resigning.

Like I said Top Man IMO

Cheers
no avatar
User

njbh86

Re: Rob Santwris

Postby njbh86 » March 5th, 2020, 9:00 am

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
JonD wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Haven't spoken to Rob since he resigned


I was disappointed as well but really, Frank, there's no need to be like that.


:lol:

Sorry but you just made me smile Jon.

You got the wrong end of my post.

I haven't spoken to Rob because I haven't bumped into him.

I stopped going to the trust meetings like himself and have never bumped into him over RP since he told me he was resigning.

Like I said Top Man IMO

Cheers


I think the joke cleared your head there Frank :)
no avatar
User

whoareya

Re: Rob Santwris

Postby whoareya » March 5th, 2020, 9:15 am

Papski2 wrote:Many years ago I was at a County game against Leyton Orient. Every County player worked his socks off on a mild early spring evening. Leaving the ground I new the game was up. That we were a club in our death throws. We lost 4-0. But we were shite.

I'm really sorry but that's not how it feels now.



Oops......
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Re: Rob Santwris

Postby Stan A. Einstein » March 5th, 2020, 9:22 am

whoareya wrote:
Papski2 wrote:Many years ago I was at a County game against Leyton Orient. Every County player worked his socks off on a mild early spring evening. Leaving the ground I new the game was up. That we were a club in our death throws. We lost 4-0. But we were shite.

I'm really sorry but that's not how it feels now.



Oops......


I do hope you are not insinuating that I am Papski 2.
no avatar
User

Exile 1976

Location

MT

Re: Rob Santwris

Postby Exile 1976 » March 5th, 2020, 9:27 am

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
whoareya wrote:
Papski2 wrote:Many years ago I was at a County game against Leyton Orient. Every County player worked his socks off on a mild early spring evening. Leaving the ground I new the game was up. That we were a club in our death throws. We lost 4-0. But we were shite.

I'm really sorry but that's not how it feels now.



Oops......


I do hope you are not insinuating that I am Papski 2.



It’s the first thing I thought..
no avatar
User

Frank Nouble 3

Re: Rob Santwris

Postby Frank Nouble 3 » March 5th, 2020, 9:28 am

njbh86 wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
JonD wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Haven't spoken to Rob since he resigned


I was disappointed as well but really, Frank, there's no need to be like that.


:lol:

Sorry but you just made me smile Jon.

You got the wrong end of my post.

I haven't spoken to Rob because I haven't bumped into him.

I stopped going to the trust meetings like himself and have never bumped into him over RP since he told me he was resigning.

Like I said Top Man IMO

Cheers


I think the joke cleared your head there Frank :)


Could well be spot on. Too early for me.

Cheers
Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Exile 1976, Percy plunkett

Powered by phpBB ®