Re: Rob Santwris

Exile 1976 wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
whoareya wrote:
Papski2 wrote:Many years ago I was at a County game against Leyton Orient. Every County player worked his socks off on a mild early spring evening. Leaving the ground I new the game was up. That we were a club in our death throws. We lost 4-0. But we were shite.

I'm really sorry but that's not how it feels now.

Oops......
I do hope you are not insinuating that I am Papski 2.

It’s the first thing I thought..
Unless its a correction to 4-0 from 4-1?

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
whoareya wrote:
Papski2 wrote:Many years ago I was at a County game against Leyton Orient. Every County player worked his socks off on a mild early spring evening. Leaving the ground I new the game was up. That we were a club in our death throws. We lost 4-0. But we were shite.

I'm really sorry but that's not how it feels now.

Oops......
I do hope you are not insinuating that I am Papski 2.

It’s the first thing I thought..
Unless its a correction to 4-0 from 4-1?

No, it’s more likely because I remember reading that post this morning when I woke up and saw it was Brendan’s post but when I looked again I saw it was Papski2 ... didn’t see Brendan’s original post further up the page. 2+2 on this occasion equalled 5 for me. :oops:

excessbee wrote:Papski's post was a pastiche of Stan's, with a couple of subtle changes. You've only spotted one Frank ,and it wasn't a 'correction'.
Got it.

Like I said far too early for an old boy. :wink:

daftasfxxx wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Thank you Wolf for confirming my thoughts on you.

Like I said Top Man paying for everybody on the coach.

He did state when a lot of fans said after Saturdays debacle that the BOD should pay that this was a totally separate gesture and nothing to do with you lot.

Haven't spoken to Rob since he resigned wish he was still on the BOD rather than somebody who is lets say very at best un generous to such a smashing offer.

Really hope you are one off.
We got no chance if their are more with that attitude.
When I get my penguin bumper book of mad looney translations out of the attic I'll be able to understand what the **** you're going on about
:bounce: