Chelsea v Liverpool

What was Lampard thinking throwing a 18 year old kid in called Billy Gilmour,as Spiderman says,these kids are too small and not strong enough physically or mentally.Then Klopp had Neco Williams,he is a kid like Lewis Collins.He also played Curtis Jones,he was only born the same month as Joe Woodiwiss,you can't win anything with kids.Haven't they got any Premier League journeymen that they could play instead of giving young talent a chance.

Re: Chelsea v Liverpool

Percy plunkett wrote:What was Lampard thinking throwing a 18 year old kid in called Billy Gilmour,as Spiderman says,these kids are too small and not strong enough physically or mentally.Then Klopp had Neco Williams,he is a kid like Lewis Collins.He also played Curtis Jones,he was only born the same month as Joe Woodiwiss,you can't win anything with kids.Haven't they got any Premier League journeymen that they could play instead of giving young talent a chance.

Good point - The two kids Klopp played were on an ineffective losing side.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Spider.
Really gone down in my estimation.
Just a totally daft childish reply.
All 3 played well at the highest level this Country offers.
For once stop being so defensive ffs.
Breaking news: Some of the best young players in the country play well against each other in a cup game that one of teams is not really bothered about.

Used as another stick to bash the club.
Almost as bad as comparing world class keepers distributing the ball across a bowling green pitch then asking why the same basics can't be done by our very average keepers across a mud bog.

whoareya wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Spider.
Really gone down in my estimation.
Just a totally daft childish reply.
All 3 played well at the highest level this Country offers.
For once stop being so defensive ffs.
Breaking news: Some of the best young players in the country play well against each other in a cup game that one of teams is not really bothered about.

Used as another stick to bash the club.
Almost as bad as comparing world class keepers distributing the ball across a bowling green pitch then asking why the same basics can't be done by our very average keepers across a mud bog.
Breaking news its a simple tactic to pass the ball or throw the ball to one of our defenders to start a move rather than hoof everything as far up the pitch or into the stands.
Do you ever go to watch the boys by the way?
Maybe you really are a troll?

Frank Nouble 3 wrote: Breaking news its a simple tactic to pass the ball or throw the ball to one of our defenders to start a move rather than hoof everything as far up the pitch or into the stands.
Do you ever go to watch the boys by the way?
Maybe you really are a troll?

Yes I do,

I buy a season ticket but probably watch more away games as it's a 250 mile round trip for me to get to RP.
I use the journey to put my football frustrations into perspective (football is a minor element of my life), rather than launch post after post of negative scenarios and implausible expectations.

Sheffield Wednesday bringing on a kid,Alex Hunt,against Man City who created their only chance.Monk said he is willing to give academy players with potential a chance.Spiderman thinks he should get in Championship journeymen instead.Norwich let a kid take and score a penalty in the shootout against Spurs.The kids are alright.

Percy plunkett wrote:Sheffield Wednesday bringing on a kid,Alex Hunt,against Man City who created their only chance.Monk said he is willing to give academy players with potential a chance.Spiderman thinks he should get in Championship journeymen instead.Norwich let a kid take and score a penalty in the shootout against Spurs.The kids are alright.
The Who?

Percy plunkett wrote:Sheffield Wednesday bringing on a kid,Alex Hunt,against Man City who created their only chance.Monk said he is willing to give academy players with potential a chance.Spiderman thinks he should get in Championship journeymen instead.Norwich let a kid take and score a penalty in the shootout against Spurs.The kids are alright.

No you know you have to stick with journeymen players even though they are not doing the business.
We even sign Journeymen players on loan and cant play them because we have too many :shock:

Blackandamber wrote:
The Who?
Great song and great film,1979 documentary of the greatest band of all time.

You’ve highlighted two losing sides playing kids two nights running. Flynn brought on Collins when we were 2-0 down and we lost 5-0. I’m not sure of the point you’re trying to make

Spiderman wrote:
You’ve highlighted two losing sides playing kids two nights running. Flynn brought on Collins when we were 2-0 down and we lost 5-0. I’m not sure of the point you’re trying to make
The game was already lost by half time.Didn't I read that some of the fans left for the pub at half time and didn't come back.If the management utilised the second ball,we may have had a chance of winning instead.Have you asked Michael about that yet?.