Re: Coronavirus - Elderly should avoid LARGE Crowds

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:

The government should use this brilliant :lol:

That would spread message better than that Chris Witty one he look like a funeral director :roll:
Have you got nothing better to do with your time?
Unbelievable
If you're still fishing for a row with people, even at times like this, then there really is no hope for you.

Best of health to you and your family all the same.

rncfc wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:

The government should use this brilliant :lol:

That would spread message better than that Chris Witty one he look like a funeral director :roll:
Have you got nothing better to do with your time?
Unbelievable
If you're still fishing for a row with people, even at times like this, then there really is no hope for you.

Best of health to you and your family all the same.
Likewise to you and yours.
For somebody who is supposed to be caring to take the P out of somebodies appearance at this terrible time in our lives
and I believe despite "looking like a funeral undertaker" whatever that look is (rather out of order in these times also) has also caught this evil virus is just beyond me.
Quite frankly I have kept off the forum but with it seems 90% of all comments are coming from one source.
Maybe best just to ignore and let him continue some truly embarrassing comments.
Feel free to have a go at me but just find the fella bang out of order.
Keep well everybody.
To put it bluntly its just bloody annoying.

Don't want to teach my gran to suck eggs as they say

But some stuff I've learnt from this virus in work

If you wear gloves and mask take gloves off first touching only inside then wash your hands before taking off mask then wash hands again

That's what is infecting a lot of health workers apparently forgetting to wash hands twice they are taking gloves off washing hands but forgetting to wash again after removing mask

I'm also cleaning my phone about 3 -4 times a day with anti bacteria spray

Wash your hands before you go to toilet after touching clothes zips etc and then obviously after toilet and after you touch your clothes zips etc I've been doing that years tip i learnt Coke ovens because bloke there put tar off his hands on his old chap without realising had no end of issues after :shock:

I wear reading glasses they get cleaned with bacteria wipe after using and before using clean hands again

Just some thoughts if it helps someone great