Re: Coronavirus - Elderly should avoid LARGE Crowds

lowandhard wrote:Frank, running the country? More like ruining the Country. I’ve been isolating for a month knowing this sh!tstorm was on the way. The government had intelligence in January about this they should have shut down weeks ago. Criminal negligence that we all reap the whirlwind from, a cruel experiment to protect economic greed.
The worrying aspect too is that this virus has apparently leapt from humans to whatever the f¥ck Boris and his mates are because human they are not. I might have agreed about his importance if he had acted responsibly, this nonsense he spouted about herd immunity. as far as I’m aware has never been achieved in these cases without a vaccine cf Measles and polio. Meanwhile health workers can’t get a test and are labouring in an extremely dangerous environment often with inadequate equipment. My son, a respiratory consultant is on the frontline and I’m scared for him so forgive me if I don’t give a toss about Bozo and his simpletons.
I can see you are petrified just from your comments Mike.
Nobody knew before these morons in China started eating anything on 4 legs what would happen.
The fella like or loath the fella is our elected prime minister and is running the Country .
To say he should not get tested is like I said to the other fella.
Illogical, irrational and just plain nuts.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:Just had phone call im having test in morning

All i want to do is do my job
Here's hoping you are clear then you can get out and purchase the food people have donated to your request for a foodbank.
not in a few weeks but once you are clear straight away.
Bit of humble pie would be good eh?
Humble pie? You've got a nerve after your petulant rants about being in the age group advised to self isolate for 12 weeks.

Me me me.....

whoareya wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:

Here's hoping you are clear then you can get out and purchase the food people have donated to your request for a foodbank.
Humble pie? You've got a nerve after your petulant rants about being in the age group advised to self isolate for 12 weeks.

Me me me.....
That never happened did it.
Idiot
Powers to be saw sense.
Clueless as usual.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
whoareya wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:

Me me me.....
Idiot
Powers to be saw sense.
Clueless as usual.
Read what I wrote - you were ranting about having to do it, not that it has been brought in.

No wonder the port is a hot spot with people like you belittling the concerns of front line NHS staff. Lets hope Jim is fit and well to do is job for the benefit of everyone eh?

whoareya wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
whoareya wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:

Me me me.....
Idiot
Powers to be saw sense.
Clueless as usual.
Read what I wrote - you were ranting about having to do it, not that it has been brought in.

No wonder the port is a hot spot with people like you belittling the concerns of front line NHS staff. Lets hope Jim is fit and well to do is job for the benefit of everyone eh?
Clueless.
Nobody was ranting.
It was a daft idea which never was brought in.
I could see that but clearly you couldn't.
100% adhering to what we are told by powers to be.
Get a life.
Nobody is belittling NHS staff.
You really are a total clown.

Well Frank , this will be my last contribution on the point of Boris getting this test. The point I was trying to make was that of all the candidates for testing , Boris should have been one of the last. The priority should have been health workers who are on the frontline and in danger of infecting their vulnerable patients - this is a fear many of them have.
Having worked for the NHS all my life and with a son on the frontline as a respiratory consultant, all I can say is that those at the front should be the priority for testing - and for that matter some decent protective equipment, a task Boris Johnson could undertake as well by telephone as in person. One wonders how well they followed their own pontifications when Johnson,Hancock and the medical adviser all go down with the virus at the same time - or could it be they are keeping a low profile for when the sh!t inevitably hits the fan next week ?

lowandhard wrote:Frank, running the country? More like ruining the Country. I’ve been isolating for a month knowing this sh!tstorm was on the way. The government had intelligence in January about this they should have shut down weeks ago. Criminal negligence that we all reap the whirlwind from, a cruel experiment to protect economic greed.
The worrying aspect too is that this virus has apparently leapt from humans to whatever the f¥ck Boris and his mates are because human they are not. I might have agreed about his importance if he had acted responsibly, this nonsense he spouted about herd immunity. as far as I’m aware has never been achieved in these cases without a vaccine cf Measles and polio. Meanwhile health workers can’t get a test and are labouring in an extremely dangerous environment often with inadequate equipment. My son, a respiratory consultant is on the frontline and I’m scared for him so forgive me if I don’t give a toss about Bozo and his simpletons.
Bojo has informed us that he is still in charge. In his latest video blog he has stated that we are to have no doubt that he is leading the fight against the virus. Tfft eh? :grin:

lowandhard wrote:Well Frank , this will be my last contribution on the point of Boris getting this test. The point I was trying to make was that of all the candidates for testing , Boris should have been one of the last. The priority should have been health workers who are on the frontline and in danger of infecting their vulnerable patients - this is a fear many of them have.
Having worked for the NHS all my life and with a son on the frontline as a respiratory consultant, all I can say is that those at the front should be the priority for testing - and for that matter some decent protective equipment, a task Boris Johnson could undertake as well by telephone as in person. One wonders how well they followed their own pontifications when Johnson,Hancock and the medical adviser all go down with the virus at the same time - or could it be they are keeping a low profile for when the sh!t inevitably hits the fan next week ?
Mike stay safe.
You must be crawling up the wall by now.
100% agree that all those at the front should get priority for testing but that includes the elected leader of our Country, the Health Minister and the Chief medical Officer.
Like I said previously if they were clear they could continue the job of fighting this evil virus, as they are confirmed to be the opposite, measures can now be put into place.
Politics should not be the debate, getting as many through this is.
That's everybody in this country of ours.
It appears that a female govt cabinet minister caught the virus 2 weeks ago, had it for a good while before and all those at Downing street from before the proverbial hit the fan have now caught it from her.

George Street-Bridge wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote: Who is more important to the Country at present the fella and his side kick running the Country or UTP pushing a trolley. Totally gobsmacked.
Johnson being a top priority test is the ultimate no-brainer, but you'd be bloody grateful if UTP was needed to push your trolley and a test proved he was safe do it.
100% agree with that.
Hopefully all front line workers will get the test, in fact he did state that it was already organised, despite his crazy idea that our PM was not a priority.