Re: Coronavirus - Elderly should avoid LARGE Crowds

Willthiswork wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:So prime minister gets symptoms he gets tested i get symptoms but told im not allowed a test despite working in nhs and Wales worst effected hospital

You really couldn't write this stuff
Let's simply ignore the fact that he has to meet people on a regular basis to try and sort this crap out as well as his partner is pregnant, he is isolating from her. I doubt that his story and yours compare. You can go home and netflix and chill, he can't really.
Not the point i want to get back to work asap they won't test me

He gives it large well down to all in nhs but **** you i get a few symptoms I'm having a test

He's a hypocrite

UPTHEPORT wrote:
Willthiswork wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:So prime minister gets symptoms he gets tested i get symptoms but told im not allowed a test despite working in nhs and Wales worst effected hospital

You really couldn't write this stuff
Let's simply ignore the fact that he has to meet people on a regular basis to try and sort this crap out as well as his partner is pregnant, he is isolating from her. I doubt that his story and yours compare. You can go home and netflix and chill, he can't really.
Not the point i want to get back to work asap they won't test me

He gives it large well down to all in nhs but **** you i get a few symptoms I'm having a test

He's a hypocrite
Are you for real.
He is only the leader of this Country, total disgrace he got a test and proved positive.

UPTHEPORT wrote:Why couldn't he and now the health sec just be told to self isolate

That's what us front line workers are being told because there isn't enough tests

Oh but hang on a minute here's a couple of tests for you Bojo and matt H!!

Hypocrites
There is Front line and front line.

PM and Health secretary amongst the most important people in this country and yourself.

Sorry but you are way off the mark here.

Its all about priorities sorry but you are unfortunately currently way down the pecking order.

UPTHEPORT wrote:Why couldn't he and now the health sec just be told to self isolate

That's what us front line workers are being told because there isn't enough tests

Hypocrites
Get real, they have top jobs to do, people to meet and make decisions that influence millions of people. You have been asked to take a few weeks off. Do something positive with your time away.

Willthiswork wrote:

Hypocrites
    Get real, they have top jobs to do, people to meet and make decisions that influence millions of people. You have been asked to take a few weeks off. Do something positive with your time away.
    So does he, he’s a hospital worker ffs. Why would Bozo need a test or Prince Charles? They aren’t in contact with patients - Uptheport is.

lowandhard wrote:
      Willthiswork wrote:

Hypocrites
      So does he, he’s a hospital worker ffs. Why would Bozo need a test or Prince Charles? They aren’t in contact with patients - Uptheport is.
      Mike.
      Surprised at you, please don't be acting daft the fella is running the country ffs.
      If the test was negative he could carry on as normal conducting everything, now he will have to do it via skype etc.

Just totally nuts having a pop at those trying to conduct proceedings.

Who is more important to the Country at present the fella and his side kick running the Country or UTP pushing a trolley.
      Totally gobsmacked.

Frank, running the country? More like ruining the Country. I’ve been isolating for a month knowing this sh!tstorm was on the way. The government had intelligence in January about this they should have shut down weeks ago. Criminal negligence that we all reap the whirlwind from, a cruel experiment to protect economic greed.
      The worrying aspect too is that this virus has apparently leapt from humans to whatever the f¥ck Boris and his mates are because human they are not. I might have agreed about his importance if he had acted responsibly, this nonsense he spouted about herd immunity. as far as I’m aware has never been achieved in these cases without a vaccine cf Measles and polio. Meanwhile health workers can’t get a test and are labouring in an extremely dangerous environment often with inadequate equipment. My son, a respiratory consultant is on the frontline and I’m scared for him so forgive me if I don’t give a toss about Bozo and his simpletons.

UPTHEPORT wrote:
      lowandhard wrote:
      UPTHEPORT wrote:Just had phone call im having test in morning

All i want to do is do my job
      Good, glad RP are stepping up as a testing centre. All the best mate and look after yourself.

Cheers Mike

Another question needs to be asked how does Bojo get his results in hours my sister tested yesterday morning still waiting on results

Shes a nurse as well

Its just wrong
      I’m having my doubts about all these “ positives “ in #10 . How convenient that Bozo, Hancock and the Medical adviser will all be away from the press firing line when the expected sh!tstorm of cases hits the hospitals next week. Meanwhile up steps the patsy, Michael Gove who would brownnose Bozo at the tip of a hat. What a gink he is.