Manchester City's Kit

Yuk

Ive seen some horrible kits but IMO that is up there with one of the worst.

That and there 'hoof ball style of football' :roll:
Fancy being the stats person watching their games and having to count the number of passes they make.

Talking of horrible kits , remember our one we wore when we were sponsored by Tom Witton carpets ?

That was pretty horrible too..Which member of the then County board chose that. name and shame them for it :lol:

Re: Manchester City's Kit

Percy plunkett wrote:It was me who designed that kit,and the the shorts matched.Some people called it the sick kit but,I loved it.It inspired us to win the Gloucestershire Senior Cup in it,the only non Gloucestershire team ever to win it.

Sorry Percy...IMO it was fecking horrible....I was up in the loft over the weekend and found my shirt and the wifes first reaction was....Urrrrgh you never wore that outside did you ???

We won the Herefordshire Cup as well didnt we in our past ??

neilcork68 wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:It was me who designed that kit,and the the shorts matched.Some people called it the sick kit but,I loved it.It inspired us to win the Gloucestershire Senior Cup in it,the only non Gloucestershire team ever to win it.

Sorry Percy...IMO it was fecking horrible....I was up in the loft over the weekend and found my shirt and the wifes first reaction was....Urrrrgh you never wore that outside did you ???
It was a large size...what would I give to fit into it now :lol:

neilcork68 wrote:

Yes,but not in that gorgeous kit,in fact it's the one AFC kit that I haven't got a shirt.I lent it out at the end of the season for a charity game and Derek Brazil lost it.