Why?....................Any Answers ?

Seeing the state of the surface of the Rodney Parade pitch, and also the way that there seems to be a Dragons rugby match kicking off late, the evening before a Saturday fixture for the County particularly during this extremely wet weather-- I also recall reading that the womans newly formed international side," would love to call Rodney Parade their home ground "---I saw photographs of the womans team recently on display, taken on the Rodney Parade pitch !!.............. I believe that the County are being "elbowed out " out of the ground by some sneaky dirty tactics --that of making the situation so unsuitable for football, that the FA will rule that we'll have to find an alternative venue , or else ??? Come on the Port !!
Bob Bassett .

Re: Why?....................Any Answers ?

BertieB wrote:Seeing the state of the surface of the Rodney Parade pitch, and also the way that there seems to be a Dragons rugby match kicking off late, the evening before a Saturday fixture for the County particularly during this extremely wet weather-- I also recall reading that the womans newly formed international side," would love to call Rodney Parade their home ground "---I saw photographs of the womans team recently on display, taken on the Rodney Parade pitch !!.............. I believe that the County are being "elbowed out " out of the ground by some sneaky dirty tactics --that of making the situation so unsuitable for football, that the FA will rule that we'll have to find an alternative venue , or else ??? Come on the Port !!
Bob Bassett .
Don't see why the WRU/Dragons would have the need for any 'sneaky dirty tactics'. If they decide they no longer want the County playing at RP they simply don't have to offer an extension to do so. Unless of course you are suggesting that they are looking at ways of removing the County before 2023?