1912 Exiles Podcast, new episode: "A dose of reality"

Important bit: In this pod, we mention the fundraiser being done by UpThePort towards Bradford Nightstop following our game against Bradford City. If you can spare a few quid towards this great cause, please do.

Less important bit: After a disappointing run of form, Ed gets together with Jack and with the founder of the pod, Rhys, to try and inject a dose of realism into all the noise and anger. We discuss whether Michael Flynn is running out of road, what it's like trying to moderate a messageboard when there's so much anger, and muse on the antics at the Bradford game which saw one fan banned for life and others being asked to discontinue volunteering duties after being deemed to have brought the club into disrepute. Never a dull moment in the life of a County fan, eh?

As always, drop us a line via Twitter or Facebook with any feedback, offers of lucrative advertising, or to volunteer to come on a future episode of the pod.

Download and listen: direct link
https://www.buzzsprout.com/219390/29290 ... nload=true

Listen on Buzzsprout

Listen on iTunes / Apple Podcasts

(the episode is available via the podcast app but not on the webpage yet - sometimes takes 24hrs!)

Listen on Spotify

Re: 1912 Exiles Podcast, new episode: "A dose of reality"

Obviously, St Joseph's confessional. Where were their father's at Pompey in '78. At ******* Cambridge. Not hand to hand in that alley, or Aldershot against the Para's.

No, Goddard broke his leg at Pompey alone.

A blog you say.

Can't say I went to every game from '77, but most. Saw it all. First away game was hand to hand with the Para's in Aldershot. I was 14. 3-2. We fought our whey in and fought our way out. The boys on the back of the bus gave us Light Ales on the way home.

Taff, good guy. I remember Abingdon, I think his first away game.

Let's not all **** it up now.

Butt great radio show.