Re: GRANDSTAND: v MORECAMBE

Percy plunkett wrote:Abrahams is struggling and his inclusion is giving nothing to the team and is destroying the lad confidence wise.He should be taken out and put fifth in the pecking order.

+1
IMO our best attacking options were left on the bench yesterday. Amond and Khan
We got lucky that a cross went in ( still not convinced it was a shot )because both sides could still be playing now and I dont believe either side would have scored

George Street-Bridge wrote:We have a tough away game Tuesday on a good surface, for which they'll be fresh.

Well let's see if he plays them or sticks to the same side.

Let's hope they don't get too tired on their non luxury coach they travel up to the Northwest tomorrow for the overnight stay....
( Not my words , someone posted last week on here that we don't travel in a luxury coach as no coach is luxury..can't remember who it was)

More from Flynny in the Argus today.
Once more the phrase Clowns comes up.

The daftest thing is Flynny stating he was just separating 2 players albeit the photo shows him holding his head and the big ugly bruiser Morecambe coach with his hands on Flynnys neck.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:More from Flynny in the Argus today.
Once more the phrase Clowns comes up.

The daftest thing is Flynny stating he was just separating 2 players albeit the photo shows him holding his head and the big ugly bruiser Morecambe coach with his hands on Flynnys neck.

That’s my season finished until the board issue a gagging order to Flynn. What other business would you allow an employee to continually slate the people that pay his wages ? Tail wagging the dog.

Exile 1976 wrote:I don’t see why people are losing their shit over it. He believes those people who are saying he’s lost the dressing room, despite not having a clue, are clowns. Sounds fair enough to me.
No its worse than that he is actually saying "if you haven't been involved in football you cannot comment at all"

what do you make of the photo also?.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:I don’t see why people are losing their shit over it. He believes those people who are saying he’s lost the dressing room, despite not having a clue, are clowns. Sounds fair enough to me.
No its worse than that he is actually saying "if you haven't been involved in football you cannot comment at all"

what do you make of the photo also?.

I don’t make anything of the photo tbh with you. Flynny perhaps thinks he over reacted at the time but it was ‘in the heat of battle’ and he doesn’t want any action to be taken against the other fella. Fair enough.

He said “it’s an easy thing for people who have never been involved in football to say” .... now, on this message board, FB and Twitter, he has seemingly lost the dressing room on numerous occasions over the last couple of seasons if you listen to the ‘social media football experts’ .. kind of proves his point.